[RD]Loli> rd would've won if foe didn't bring mains | FOE #1 P2P Sunday Trip FT. 80v100

0wl

80v100, thats it?!

Anyways the teleporting going on by all clans is fucking pathetic (Fo included). I understand some EOP members have teled too but we actually strike/boot if proof is provided.

Other clans need to get on board real quick.

Yeah that's it Cronic aha :/

We weren't fortunate enough to get a 70v100 or a return fight because RD dropped like flies.

Despite the Foe v Eop recently we got them good this time just like you did yesterday.

It's pretty clear when they said we brought mains lol

80v100, thats it?!

Anyways the teleporting going on by all clans is fucking pathetic (Fo included). I understand some EOP members have teled too but we actually strike/boot if proof is provided.

Other clans need to get on board real quick.

Yeah that's it Cronic aha :/

We weren't fortunate enough to get a 70v100 or a return fight because RD dropped like flies.

Despite the Foe v Eop recently we got them good this time just like you did yesterday.

It's pretty clear when they said we brought mains lol

Now hes sucking cronic's dick.

Lol'd at the title. I knew it would be a bunch of retards replying gg rd lol masser clan.

We beat you in clw.

We stomp you in the wild.

We out pull you to both.

We work hard and you make lies.

I would be embarrassed If I was in F at this point. You're clan is disgusting and you shouldn't have reopened.

Lol'd at the title. I knew it would be a bunch of retards replying gg rd lol masser clan.

We beat you in clw.

We out pull you to both.

I would be embarrassed If I was in F at this point. You're clan is disgusting and you shouldn't have reopened.

you act like that one win was like a full out win, calm your tits.

We beat you in clw.

We out pull you to both.

Yet you need to take some more english classes.

Btw i saw a handful of your members tele at the trip yesterday (i wasnt there but i saw vids) 

You should start striking people for doing that like Cronic said, top tier clans (especially the old ones like Foe) shouldnt allow their members teleport during offical trips.

Soon we will have every clan simply teleporting away when crashed/losing fights lol.