Clans on Other Games

Ivp

Hello guys

Alot of guys around the pure community don't actively play runescape and only come on for clan events on the weekend and throughout the week, and in their other spare time they often play other online pvp games.

I'm curious to know how many of you have clanned on other games.

As I understand it games like LoL and WOW etc support clanning/guilds, so, what other games do you guys play and do you actively clan on these games? 

To get the ball rolling;

Throughout the 10+ years I've played a couple of online Pvp games. I was once part of the leadership on a top 200 guild on Guild Wars 1 which was probably the most competitive game i've clanned on. I played an old game Star Wars game called Jedi Academy 2 which came which consisted of 8 vs 8(ish) team deathmatches with lightsabers which was absolutely awesome back when it was first released in 03 and still has a sizable community playing. Played a game called Gunz with the original Epidemic people back in 07 which was fun for a time period. I also clanned a little on Guild Wars 2 with some of the old GW1 gang which was quite cool but never really had the time to dedicate myself to it.

Anyway, what about you guys? How is your experience of clanning on these other games compared to RS clanning?