EoP is reopening

Ashe

Was all part of the plan, now our main unit has more than tripled. 

One advantage of doing this i guess. Don't forget you have a fuck tonne more ips now too. since like the entire pure community browsed your forums at one point yesterday.You probes could hit off 10+ people from each clan with ease and win preps consistently.

I guess I should make a formal statement now.

Upon our closure, I've had atleast 3 eop members (I won't name them) literally cry to me on TS begging me to keep the clan open. Today while at work I was bombarded by text messages and notifications from kik chat requesting an explanation for what happened. I guess I didn't make myself very clear, but I will now: 

Simply put, I closed EoP because I didn't want to hand over the leadership to anyone for various reasons. I felt as if we beat the game and there is nothing to prove to anyone. This is very self-centered, I understand. However, that is how it is meant to be, I am meant to be the face of EoP. If I am not around, EoP will not be around.

The sudden change of heart is simple. I really didn't expect people to be this emotional about our closure. I couldn't sleep the past 2 days knowing I broke the hearts of 100+ kids who loved this clan. It may seem cauliflower to re-open the clan after being closed for literally less than 48 hours. It's just that I guess you guys don't want to let go just yet and that is something I admire. Hell some of you guys were threatening to open another clan under EoP's name, I couldn't let that happen.

With that being said, as the topic suggests, EOP will be reopening its doors if and only if this topic has 100+ people who are committed to the clan and atleast 80% of those people are from EOP's ending ML (which can be found by visting the forum ML). The reason for this is simple: You guys are the best group of people any leader could ever ask for. But Solo!! You said you didn't have time anymore! That is true, hence, I will be using a different approach to leading and I believe the clan can still be #1 and countine where we left off. I'll be active and I'll be leading the clan but this time around it will be different: You, the MEMBERS, will have more say in the clan.

The ranks will remain the same if they choose to be ranks.

:) 

L O L they already went from 80 to 50 pulls and losing to cp in clan wars again now this brown sticky stuff o my god

Why are you flaming about losing to CP in clanwars?

Remember you lost a fullout to us.

You were on a 5 loss streak to us and on one of them we lost 5 people all rounds perfecting u in the last whilst nobody had gear on l0l (just msb+scim)