Will any LPCS step up to fight the big boys?

Leech

Yup zu is brown sticky stuff. Zu is an lpc

mate idk who you are but dont talk brown sticky stuff about zu or i break you fucking leg dickhead

The clan that you in is known #1 hacker ddos clan fucking broccoli i just warn you

I dont argee with you at that point, if you accually go on hpc trips, you sit in ssingles for 1,5 hours, and then you have like a 2 minute hit.

some trips are like that.

Also, HPC trips are less fun because of those leaks.

everyone has locs on anyone, so there wont be that much clusters, they know when / what will get hit. This is why no other clan will go defend, and you end up sitting in singles.

Never been to a trip where my clan sat in single for all day and have a 2 minute hit.  HPCs have been constant clusters recently and most clans aren't afraid to fight.

blows my mind you post something like this when Fi waited for us to start fighting LT to crash not once but twice

sorry for double post i suck at forums

but fi has been doing this since 07 started, they're probably used to it from being up 20 on clans all the time but now that they pull near everyone else they havent adapted their pk trip tactics

Everyone should go out the same time and stop caring so much and just hit even with down ops.

Clans are bitches in both hpcs and lpcs but i feel like hpc's are way to careful.

I realize your just a member and all and I don't normally take anything serious on this site but your clan probably complains the most about ops/disadvantages and crashes the most lol