Furthest a clan has ever been pushed through the wilderness?

blaze

This is also not true, and if you did have 60 half of them would be SV/Proximity/ and of course ZU. You only had 20 active CP members throughout all of 2k14 lmao

You blind moron?

0:00 to 3:55 of pushing you minimap by minimap LOL!! While killing your clan.

These other videos i've seen is just the clan running to the RG spot, or where they want to fight.

Btw, SV was a pure clan still, and ZU wasn't even opened. LOL!

Nothing has beaten this vid lmfao

Furthest I've seen was Fatality(vs. Foe), last year. Spider hill > GDZ > Gap > Dwarves > CA > Sperm > Ca > Ditch (ended).

Runner up goes to CP(vs. EoP) completing a lap from Spider hill > Gap > Dwarves > Mossies.

Special mention of Fi(vs. EoP) for going from; Single strip > New Gate > Gdz (50 laps) > Gap > Dwarves(clear).

If I remember the fight was pretty back and forth at points and there were multiple crashes + a dc D:

Yeah, I remember this was when we all logged in from a dc. In our video, you could see that we pushed him through gap then we all dced probably seconds later. lol

rofl good job pushing 7 people then getting hit by the real group at pond and getting pushed off the pond over and over WITH THE SAME CAPES ON LOL...if i recall the worlds dced but its cool

even ur privates on tactic (that you stole from us gj tho) shows you have 5 green dots in most pictures on your actual topic