Would you rather close on top or continue living until you're irrelevant?

J-Swag

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you prefer?

• Go out in a blaze of glory and accomplishment
    • Continue being mediocre

Some clans such as Fi and CP have chosen to continue running for years despite never really accomplishing anything.

Other clans such as MM, FOE, EoP and even Epidemic have chosen to close in the past when they were at the pinnacle.

Which position would you prefer to be in?

*Knock knock*Whose there?*A full out win*A full out win who*Fi, Foe, Cp, MM*

this lol

EOP was complete brown sticky stuff for the whole of 07 before October last year. Before that they pulled 30s every weekend and did brown sticky stuff all and lost about 6 rivalries in a row. Had their leaderboards leaked about 6 times aswell lol.

The fact they still haven't won a fullout shows that they can never beat a clan prime vs prime

this lol

EOP was complete brown sticky stuff for the whole of 07 before October last year. Before that they pulled 30s every weekend and did brown sticky stuff all and lost about 6 rivalries in a row. Had their leaderboards leaked about 6 times aswell lol.

The fact they still haven't won a fullout shows that they can never beat a clan prime vs prime

With this logic, RD are number one because they've beaten FOE twice in F2P preps. CP above Fi? Come on...

I see where you're getting at

but closing reopen and then closing again just brown sticky stuff all over "eop closing at #1"

ot; closing as the #1 clan is annoying but funny at the same time because the clans that were below you will never have another opportunity at attempting to beat you

Honestly

Close when we are irrelevant and done with the game

Foe already achieved being in the top 2 greatest clans of all time and #1 p2p clan in history. There is nothing more to accomplish.

At this stage its have fun until the clan does again.

Honestly

Close when we are irrelevant and done with the game

Foe already achieved being in the top 2 greatest clans of all time and #1 p2p clan in history. There is nothing more to accomplish.

At this stage its have fun until the clan does again.

So the cp vs fi full out eop helped out cp by literally ddossing tons of fi members as I recall

W0w big accomplishment

The Fi vs EoP full out was EOP teamspeak going down ( I was there myself 0.o) well that's not an accomplishment either

Clans taking pride in winning full outs it's just embarrassing

Winning or losing a full out doesn't matter at all lol, it are the weekends that matter and have always mattered to determine who is actually #1. In that you have to be consistent... A full out is a one time measure of strength and is surrounded by ddossing anyway. Plus even if you would take a full out win serious, what's one full out win vs a clan over a period of 10 years? Nothing

So the cp vs fi full out eop helped out cp by literally ddossing tons of fi members as I recall

W0w big accomplishment

The Fi vs EoP full out was EOP teamspeak going down ( I was there myself 0.o) well that's not an accomplishment either

Clans taking pride in winning full outs it's just embarrassing

Winning or losing a full out doesn't matter at all lol, it are the weekends that matter and have always mattered to determine who is actually #1. In that you have to be consistent... A full out is a one time measure of strength and is surrounded by ddossing anyway. Plus even if you would take a full out win serious, what's one full out win vs a clan over a period of 10 years? Nothing

cry me a river. tldr