Kings Forever (and Ever)

tesco

gXDdkoR.png

First off, I want to express my endless thanks to anyone and everyone who's been a part of this or even against us over the past 5~ months. It's been crazy for sure.

I'm sure just by reading that first line you know what this is gonna be. I know it's really unexpected and some of you didn't see it coming, some of you did. On the outside we strived day in and day out to maintain the appearance of an unshakable force (which we were) that wouldn't let anything stand in our way of achieving the goals we set for ourselves. We did just that. However, on the inside, interest in other things started to bloom and interest in staying in this brown sticky stuffty lpc scene dwindled. Loss of interest, wanting to train up our accounts, irl commitments, you name it, we had it. Not to mention so much brown sticky stuff went sour just in the past week with a few members getting hacked and other members already getting defense. The motivation to recruit new blood and keep Severance alive in an LPC setting just isn't there for us as a rank team. If there was any way I or any of the other ranks could've continued on with how we were going, we would've, just for you guys.. but I'm really sorry to say that that's not really possible. There's no point in half assing this and end up growing bitter towards each other over something we stopped caring about in the end. Sometimes being the best clan (which we were, if you let anyone tell you any differently, lmfao) isn't enough to keep the drive alive. The majority of us as ranks weren't as active as we should've been and whoever that reads this can call it an excuse but after beating the game in such a short time again, there wasn't anything to aim for. What's the point in continuing on a brown sticky stuffty rivalry with a clan that cancelled Saturday trips and refused to prep us after getting decked multiple times? I mean these guys seriously clung to miniwar wins on Sharkbrew to use some sort of leverage, just like they'll do after word about this gets out.

From the day we started this whole thing back on rsps, I think the main thing that made it happen was friendship and having each other's backs. And I personally feel like with everything that's gone on, that friendship/family aspect has dwindled a little bit. And honestly fuck the game, this is the best community and will be the best community I've ever been in. Everyone here was so friendly and welcoming to the people that mattered, each other. I could give a brown sticky stuff less about what you've said to anyone outside of this clan because I don't care about them one bit. This clan was a family, and we treated everyone willing to become a part of it as such. It was absolutely amazing, thank you.

Before I write the last few sentences about Severance in a clanning manner, I want to highlight and shoutout some groups of people/people.

euFwFZ2.png

To Imperial: You will never be as good as us. No matter what. You can cancel Saturdays, mass recruit people and focus on Sundays to try to get hype (wasn't hard to see what you're doing), and deny any sort of prep request passing it off as "oh they're ddosers!!! fuck u!!!" or any dumb brown sticky stuff like that to save your members the despair of yet another prep loss at our hands. You can even say you closed us lmfao. Deep down you know that's not true and will never be true. We were the best LPC pound for pound and our 8-0 prep record proved it. Thanks for giving us the 2 easy wins.

To Olympus: It's funny, we really never did hit you off in any prep or event. We beat you the first time fair and square, why would we need to do it a second time lol? Thanks for the preps either way, I don't really have any animosity towards most of you.

To AAOCD, other LPCs that were coolThanks for the fights and I wish you the best of luck going forward.

euFwFZ2.png

I never once thought when we first started this whole thing that we'd get this far, or that I'd even be here 5 months later in May writing a second "end of an era" topic. It's pretty surreal and I'm honestly a little sad but this is the best thing for everyone. Train your accounts, do what you want, don't be limited by the fuck brown sticky stuff we've had to put up with while being the best.

We'll forever be the best now and there's nothing anyone can say to change that. Once again, we did what we came to do and now we're done.

euFwFZ2.png

What's next?

After talking it over with a few people, we're gonna change the ranks on site and different sections and we're going to attempt to just turn this into a community forum for everyone and anyone to chill and still be around each other. Everything we've done will be archived etc. As for clans, most of us are training up and as everyone knows a lot of us are in TLP, you should train up and join because that's where a lot of your pals will be. If not I wish you good luck in any clan you join and good luck on the battlefield against us.

More information on the community site and whatnot soon when we have it all figured out.

Thanks for everything. Love you all. It's been more fun than you know.

f3CtdB2.gif

was a fun time and we were ridiculously dominant. only pulling 35-40 at trips but still winning vs. clans with 50+ almost every single time was pretty incredible. wish olympus/imperial would've given us more preps, but meh

thanks friends