Chaotic Destroy's the World Ft: Everyone expect Aao

Duval

If winning one fight is destroying the world I think every clan destroyed the world this weekend, Grats chaotic but your video shows a 2 minute fight vs 2 clans that literally opened 2 weeks ago

Also you should really give credits to XL/Honor for your trip this weekend, Was speaking with him earlier, He brought at least 45 of your 60 pull

i6tjM.png

If winning one fight is destroying the world I think every clan destroyed the world this weekend, Grats chaotic but your video shows a 2 minute fight vs 2 clans that literally opened 2 weeks ago

Also you should really give credits to XL/Honor for your trip this weekend, Was speaking with him earlier, He brought at least 45 of your 60 pull

i6tjM.png

LOL

i6tjM.png

we had 25 he had 27, thanks for the care. we destroyed every clan that hit us sorry if u feel other wise. At least we got action had fun . Seeing as this game is made to have fun on.

Best part is this is coming from the people who teamed with aao every weekend till they closed. :(

- Shout outs go to honor for the black up. Team 40 cape pride. At least when we do it we win and pull over 32 lmfao.

and i see more then 2 fights vs 2 clans. We shoved Envy and Cv in singles every fight.

we had 25 he had 27, thanks for the care. we destroyed every clan that hit us sorry if u feel other wise. At least we got action had fun . Seeing as this game is made to have fun on.

Best part is this is coming from the people who teamed with aao every weekend till they closed. :(

- Shout outs go to honor for the black up. Team 40 cape pride. At least when we do it we win and pull over 32 lmfao.

We both know thats factually untrue

And we also both know that in the 3 months you've been open you almost closed in the first 4 weeks and then hid with conviction for a further 4 weeks and now you've moved onto teaming with XL

3 months

2 months of teaming

Just close.

hThdNl7.png

Don't even need a big topic, Watch the video and see how we came we saw and we conquered.

Ft: Cv Op Dr Doom and CD oh and that lil guy clan Envy.

Onex

Pov

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JRKoUtP6MQ

See everyone next weekend :)

"Don't even need a big topic, watch the video and see how we came we saw and we conquered".

The real meaning of that ^ = Don't got much real action, here's the video and you can make your own assumptions.

Good job anyways!

"Don't even need a big topic, watch the video and see how we came we saw and we conquered".

The real meaning of that ^ = Don't got much real action, here's the video and you can make your own assumptions.

Good job anyways!

heard ur trip was fun too

wheres that topic doe