Final Ownage Elite vs Fatality F2P Prep 2-1 [05/06/15]

holydreams

It wasn't idk why foe flames so much after preps 2.. just say gf and move on

Was fun gf foe

When your clan ddoses our teamspeak and members, don't expect any sympathy from us.

Also, do you genuinely believe Fi would say "gf and move on" if that ever happened to them? Only a r3tard would believe that.

I'm pretty sure the first round was DDOS-free? Where we 44-0'd u?:)

Hope it never happens again tho, I don't even know if it came from our side because we're not known to be brown sticky stuffters who ddos. And no one supports DDOSing in Fatality.

Btw the first round started about 8 minutes after our 3rd round with cp ended, a little break is allowed right?

Well good fight

I'm pretty sure the first round was DDOS-free? Where we 44-0'd u? :)

Hope it never happens again tho, I don't even know if it came from our side because we're not known to be brown sticky stuffters who ddos. And no one supports DDOSing in Fatality.

Btw the first round started about 8 minutes after our 3rd round with cp ended, a little break is allowed right?

Well good fight

?

A lot of people dced first round.

Why do you think you won lol? Had an advantage of like 5 from the very beginning

@@Moni can confirm

ebcae64a941c3f09455c5331622e7632.png

?

A lot of people dced first round.

Why do you think you won lol? Had an advantage of like 5 from the very beginning

@@Moni can confirm

Well all I can say is that there is no proof that it's from our side, cauliflower as that may sound. And I'll tell you that 99% of fatality would be truly disappointed in the clan if there was DDOSing from our side.

Like what if it was EOP who took down your ts? They obviously hate us, so they could have taken down your teamspeak to completely ruin the prep and fatality's name with it. Just an example, idk what happened.

Hope we have a more clean prep next time, also without trashtalking 20 mins before the prep from your side.

wel pce

Well all I can say is that there is no proof that it's from our side, cauliflower as that may sound. And I'll tell you that 99% of fatality would be truly disappointed in the clan if there was DDOSing from our side.

Hope we have a more clean prep next time, also without trashtalking 20 mins before the prep from your side.

yeah either u can be open about dosing or u can tell ur members that ur clan is against that and hope the broccolied foreigners believe it

Like what if it was EOP who took down your ts? They obviously hate us, so they could have taken down your teamspeak to completely ruin the prep and fatality's name with it. Just an example, idk what happened.

wel pce

there is no way in hell EOP would ddos FOE so FI wins.

It was 10x harder for us to win because of it

I really don't see any clan helping Fi out to beat us at this stage, and even if it was another clan it would have been Fi and the other party setting it up.

No clan would do it to help Fi if they weren't in on it.

And regarding the flame, when Fi finally goes a month without doing something scumbag or being complete fucking retards there will be 0 flame.

wel pce

If a third party was going to ddos Foe, wouldn't they done it in the fight where Foe would be more likely to lose eg; vs TLP? Because I'm sure TLP would be able to win against a clan who is down 5 and has no ts lol. You can't put the blame on other clans, your clan got a good hit from karma today and deserved it

Edit:

Like what if it was EOP who took down your ts? They obviously hate us, so they could have taken down your teamspeak to completely ruin the prep and fatality's name with it. 

You'd suggest a clan that dislikes Fatality would help them win in one of their largest fights? God bless, this is why you believe that your clan isn't scummy at all. Easily manipulated, it would probably break your heart to hear about what scummy actions your clan has taken part in.

You'd suggest a clan that dislikes Fatality would help them win in one of their largest fights? God bless, this is why you believe that your clan isn't scummy at all. Easily manipulated, it would probably break your heart to hear about what scummy actions your clan has taken part in.

Would be a win/win situation for the clan ddosing foe. As you can see now we lost with FOE being ddosed and we got a huge brown sticky stuffstorm for it, if we won the prep with ddosing it would probably been even a worse brown sticky stuffstorm. A prep won with ddos is meaningless anyway.

Would be a win/win situation for the clan ddosing foe. As you can see now we lost with FOE being ddosed and we got a huge brown sticky stuffstorm for it, if we won the prep with ddosing it would probably been even a worse brown sticky stuffstorm. A prep won with ddos is meaningless anyway.

stfu lol brainwashed

did u know jet fuel cant melt steel beams

That's the stupidest thing I ever heard, please refrain from posting your ridiculous conspiracy theories on our topic.

If they wanted to make you look bad, all they had to do was ddos our teamspeak but why was our teamspeak, members and our best caller hit offline? Someone really wanted to win so please stfu.

What your saying is logical but it's too complicated and today isn't the first day we got ddosed recently.

It happened on last weekends trips also, so that's why I don't believe it was any other clan.

I honestly think it' just Fatality secretly doing it to win. Just because there is no proof does not rule that out as the most obvious.

That's the stupidest thing I ever heard, please refrain from posting your ridiculous conspiracy theories on our topic.

If they wanted to make you look bad, all they had to do was ddos our teamspeak but why was our teamspeak, members and our best caller hit offline? Someone really wanted to win so please stfu.

winning with ddos wouldn't win us anything rofl, fatality has never had the disgusting "lets win with ddos" mentality

but ye pce, hope there will be no ddosing in future preps