Final Ownage Elite vs Fatality F2P Prep 2-1 [05/06/15]

holydreams

winning with ddos wouldn't win us anything rofl, fatality has never had the disgusting "lets win with ddos" mentality

but ye pce, hope there will be no ddosing in future preps

Why didn't they redo the first round if winning without ddos doesn't mean anything. Please leave.

Idk it was a random DC for a few people including myself. First round we dropped 5 the second the round started. And it was actually pretty amazing watch us win down opts with no Ts3. That shows quality.

FACE FUCKING PALM

I haven't seen so much propaganda since eop/rd last posted their topic

Retards post 3 pictures of 3 people getting ddosed

No proof of ts getting hit off

If your going to say cauliflower brown sticky stuff show proof now stfu and go close again

Most broccolied fucking topic ever. Must have needed an excuse to how you could lose first round (44-0 was it?) so badly.

There was a fair bit of hype around this prep to begin with so how the fuck can you come straight out and say the opposing clan was the ones ddosing? Since when do fi even ddos lmfao? Leave that to EoP or some other brown sticky stuffe clan.

FACE FUCKING PALM

If your going to say cauliflower brown sticky stuff show proof now stfu and go close again

They've literally shown tonnes of pictures of dcs and their teamspeaks packet loss mid prep along with a video ffs are you seriously going to sit there and claim they are lying?

No one can say for certain it was Fatality but let's look at this pragmatically:

- TLP vs FOE occurred first - I asked and apparently not one person went down.

- A win for Fi would have been a huge morale boost and would give them momentum heading into the weekend.

- Every HPC asfaik minus LT who took part in LPC PCL had events around that time. Fuck I think even Panic had something going so that rules out EoP.

- What benefit would another clan get out of helping Fi win? If FOE wins its almost expected.

- As a clan Fi has had multiple discussions and such about prepping FOE - it's clear it was important to them.

This is perfect clan hype for both sides and the Saturday trip will be very interesting.

FOE - Will be looking to punish fatality for being so desperate for a win they show their true form. Showing them there truly is only one honor clan left.

Fatality - FOE humiliated them and flamed the fuck out of them after a prep. Uncalled for and Fi will be looking to show FOE that they can beat FOE in f2p and that FOE should have stayed closed.

It was very disappointing to see all of the ddossing going on but it was great to see you guys fight past that and take the win, especially despite such disadvantages. 

What would Mod Alfred think of your clan if he found out that you guys ddos people, Fi? Nothing but scum, you most certainly deserved the loss.

smh!!

I don't disagree but that's pretty rich coming from you l0l.

FACE FUCKING PALM

lol

also nice sig, its funny because someone in it is leaking Fi locs to me...

awkward

Most cauliflower fucking topic ever. Must have needed an excuse to how you could lose first round (44-0 was it?) so badly.

There was a fair bit of hype around this prep to begin with so how the fuck can you come straight out and say the opposing clan was the ones ddosing? Since when do fi even ddos lmfao? Leave that to EoP or some other brown sticky stuffe clan.

who was it then?

Definitely not LT, Supremacy, Zu.

If it wasn't FI then only TLP and RD remain and why the fuck would they do it without the intention of helping Fatality?

Fatality was a part of the ddosing 100%. No other clan would do it randomly for no reason at all without there begin any compliance between the two

FACE FUCKING PALM

Well I mean no1 asked for you to believe we simply stated what we saw and what is fact. No need to get angry and throw a temper tantrum. 

They've literally shown tonnes of pictures of dcs and their teamspeaks packet loss mid prep along with a video ffs are you seriously going to sit there and claim they are lying?

No one can say for certain it was Fatality but let's look at this pragmatically:

- TLP vs FOE occurred first - I asked and apparently not one person went down.

- A win for Fi would have been a huge morale boost and would give them momentum heading into the weekend.

- Every HPC asfaik minus LT who took part in LPC PCL had events around that time. Fuck I think even Panic had something going so that rules out EoP.

- What benefit would another clan get out of helping Fi win? If FOE wins its almost expected.

- As a clan Fi has had multiple discussions and such about prepping FOE - it's clear it was important to them.

broccoli your clan lost all of its events and you sit here and tell me this bullbrown sticky stuff. As a member of sithlords clans for almost 3 years I can without a doubt say that Shawn/parm have ddosed other clans and people and you sit here blaming Fatality for ddosing. Stop riding the foe bandwagon and open your eyes fucknut