DMWeUIq.png

rd.teamspeak3.com

#Redemption

RD CC

K6A8GUI.png

@@Horizon

@@Camel

hMioIkp.png

Before I begin this topic I just want to exploit this embarrassment.

v13fMms.png

#ZuQuality

Today Redemption left world 57 Edgeville ready to get some free loot. We hunted down ZHIT unit, who gladly supplied us with exactly that. Unfortunately, the Kangaroo had some unwanted friendship with Supremacy who kept trying to save them (As you can see in the videos).

hMioIkp.png

Z4iu2m9.pngDv8y8gH.png

Redemption began the fight vs Supremacy; who's leaders claimed they were down #'s when honestly Redemption was. We rushed in and immediately crushed them at the top of Corp Hill. We got word from our Zu spies, that they were coming to crash us, and we repositioned ourselves north of the pond. Where we continued to puncture Supremacy members with our arrows. As we were taking momentum of the fight ZU rushed, and we pulled to sperm hill.

After we made it to sperm hill, we got a quick fall in, only to see a parade of Zhitty Kangaroos following us. We held strong on top of sperm where we began absolutely slaughtering them. Unfortunately, Supremacy rushed in. We then pulled north then east, as the two lower clans fought amongst the hills.

As usual, we were on top of the fight. North of the cluster and ranging both of the clans below us. As soon as Zu retreated to single, we had a short cycle war with Supremacy, as we were pushing Zu ran back in to play meat-shield for Supremacy. As fast as they came back out of single Zu ran back in, and we left the fight, ending with MORE than we started with.

GF Sup/Zu.

hMioIkp.png

Dv8y8gH.png

Redemption got a clean 1v1 against Zerg Unit at vents. We rushed them south of vents with scims out and immediately there were green capes scattered south of vents. After a while of getting absolutely slaughtered Supremacy just so happened to come save them from complete extinction. Zu ranks were still talking brown sticky stuff on Teamspeak, so we decided to walk them down to let them know we brown sticky stuffted on them.

Dv8y8gH.png

Redemption got 1 last fight against Zerg. In which we demolished them with ease.

Zerg thinks they won that last fight. All I will say is watch the video.

hMioIkp.png

4daefdc50eeae55acb2c0da174e03d80.png

00aad1094d61ae17c327ad58997ffb54.png

le0r47f.png

R6EqaQB.png

TKMhFsa.png

6tRaDw0.png

wmQwH7D.png4pek4gt.pngs2e3Kmt.pngdNf14as.pngz0gOpsp.pngOqsw6No.pngx4QOVQf.pngW6XgTyI.png

CjpUBt3.png

just a few weeks ago u were in a rivalry vs cp, now ur trying to start brown sticky stuff with Zu lol. looks like Cp showed rd their place.

btw watched both vids, zu clearly were smacking u lol.

Explain to me this imaginary rivalry you think you're in.

just a few weeks ago u were in a rivalry vs cp, now ur trying to start brown sticky stuff with Zu lol. looks like Cp showed rd their place.

btw watched both vids, zu clearly were smacking u lol.

Explain to me this imaginary rivalry you think you're in.