Current State of Fatality?

James

How is this a bad thing. Anyone hoping upon another clan's 'closure' is just plain broccolied. You want clans to thrive, this results in more action for the rest of us

Don't hate on this brown sticky stuff, if anything, it brings new people into the community which is awesome for the longevity of pure clanning

disappointed @@James bae

Um as long as they app I don't see a problem with this. Because how else did all you old school clanners get recruited because I know my self it was a chap named x timbob x from devostation who recruited me from talking to him duel arena all those years ago and him telling me to check the forums and ventrillo out which I did and I apped and joined and never looked back.

i don't really support these types of topics....however if they're trying to improve by recruiting let them. if anything i rather see clans still recruiting and growing instead of closing and letting the game die

i don't really support these types of topics....however if they're trying to improve by recruiting let them. if anything i rather see clans still recruiting and growing instead of closing and letting the game die

Better for pures. However it's bad for fatality because recruits have no quality. Just look at CP for example. They've been mass recruiting at mossies for the past 7 years but they have never accomplished anything meaningful in P2P servers.

Who cares?

Let Fatality do what they want to grow as a clan.  If they feel the need to recruit, let them.  Just think about how most of you against this were recruited.  Majority of people came through masser clans or some guy just trying to boost their pull on RS.