Olympus vs Doom l F2P Prep l 2-1

Godly

Anyways it was fun talking to all of you, I have some brown sticky stuff to do today. I'll come check back on this topic later today but it's just a shame that it had to come to this. But you guys wanted to flame and rules are rules so it is what it is.

Peace out

Anyways it was fun talking to all of you, I have some brown sticky stuff to do today. I'll come check back on this topic later today but it's just a shame that it had to come to this. But you guys wanted to flame and rules are rules so it is what it is.

Peace out

Yeah bro thanks for the bumps and I'm really sorry you got offended by losing to us!

Peace out

I'm extremely sorry that you were offended and disrespected by losing to us man.

Peace out

Np apology accepted, sorry if you feel insulted you lost to us.

You can say whatever you'd like, I know for a 100% fact you bring higher levels who aren't even on your memberlist to your events. I'm not saying it was this prep particularly but I've seen 100s and brown sticky stuff in your past events. You can deny it or say whatever you want but there's pictures, vids etc. You kids are slimy and think your good beating LPCs when you have all high level 80s and 90s.

People come on their alternate high level accounts to pcl because we spend a lot of time prepping the hpcs who show up. You realize that you are complaining about us having a "brown sticky stuffload" of 80's and 90's and still lose to us in events with a (lpc standard) 83 combat cap that they can't come to.

Also, you are proving my point. You flame us for having high combats/being "HPC" etc. etc. literally ALL THE TIME. We just sit there and deal with it.

We sit for you at pcl when you refuse to do the same for us.

We spent almost the entirety of your rivalry with CD helping you flame them and defending you, and you still claimed we were teaming with them on you when you lost a cluster.

I'm honestly not buying the claim that you saw us "flaming" you sooper hard on our topic, decided to rewatch the videos of the prep frame by frame for some reason, and just happened to stumble across our mistake. I'd be willing to bet that you noticed it at the time and let it slide, knowing that it wouldn't matter if you won the prep and you could claim we cheated if you lost.

Pretty disappointed y'all are going full broccoli, we've been pretty chill with you dudes for a long ass time and outside of the "terrible disrespect" we showed you in r3 this prep we've been extraordinarily nice.

People come on their alternate high level accounts to pcl because we spend a lot of time prepping the hpcs who show up. You realize that you are complaining about us having a "brown sticky stuffload" of 80's and 90's and still lose to us in events with a (lpc standard) 83 combat cap that they can't come to.

Also, you are proving my point. You flame us for having high combats/being "HPC" etc. etc. literally ALL THE TIME. We just sit there and deal with it.

We sit for you at pcl when you refuse to do the same for us.

We spent almost the entirety of your rivalry with CD helping you flame them and defending you, and you still claimed we were teaming with them on you when you lost a cluster.

I'm honestly not buying the claim that you saw us "flaming" you sooper hard on our topic, decided to rewatch the videos of the prep frame by frame for some reason, and just happened to stumble across our mistake. I'd be willing to bet that you noticed it at the time and let it slide, knowing that it wouldn't matter if you won the prep and you could claim we cheated if you lost.

Pretty disappointed y'all are going full broccoli, we've been pretty chill with you dudes for a long ass time and outside of the "terrible disrespect" we showed you in r3 this prep we've been extraordinarily nice.

My god Trajan I love the way you write

Hey @@slushpuppy, you claim to have considered the fact that an extra exception may have caused us to have an edge the both first rounds. I'd like to challenge that because we did in fact sit our 4th exception the second round, let me show you the evidence.

Grayson posted a picture of four exceptions with the starting opts being 32 v 32, yet you can clearly see we sat the exception before the round commenced due to the fact that the round started with a 31 v 31.

kCQxUs1.png

In addition, I'd like to explain what happend the first round. When we went in the portal, we had roughly the same opts, but we knew that we had extra exceptions. Our leader stepped out of the fall-in and asked EVERY EXCEPTION to step out to make sure we only had 3 exceptions. If that picture that Grayson posted is genuine, a member must have stayed in the fall-in instead of falled in to make sure we sat all of the exception. @@slushpuppy, it is quite funny that they didn't even mention this, keeping it almost a secret until 4(?) hours after the topic was posted to make sure we didn't get the official prep win.

Also, if we had to choose what exception to sit, we would have sat the lowest combat one right? It was a level 84 WITHOUT dual 85s, almost lower than the average level 75.

b4GxKGb.png

I just find it funny @@slushpuppy how they didn't mention it during the prep for a redo and the fact that bringing an exception was a mistake, the didn't fall in therefore as far as the ranks were concerned, we were following the rules.

@@slushpuppy our evidence is concerning round 1, where they rushed with 32 people, (4 being over the 83 cb cap) and they are talking about round 2 where the fight started with 31 people. Completely irrelevant to the first round. 

@@slushpuppy @@Godly @@Trajan

Let me get something straight. We didn't realize you guys had broken the rules until afterwards.

We were reviewing the video trying to see how/why we lost as a staff and paused it as we clicked the fall in and saw that you had not followed the combat cap in round 1.

We are now disputing that you did not abide by the rules in round 1.

If you didn't disrespect us we would've let it slide.

Idk why you think our evidence is fake, many people on this topic have replied admitting get a bind was in, you can see in my .gif that you rush with that fall in and video evidence can be provided as well.

Thanks.

Let me get something straight. We didn't realize you guys had broken the rules until afterwards.

We were reviewing the video trying to see how/why we lost as a staff and paused it as we clicked the fall in and saw that you had not followed the combat cap in round 1.

Idk why you think our evidence is fake, many people on this topic have replied admitting get a bind was in, you can see in my .gif that you rush with that fall in and video evidence can be provided as well.

Thanks.

We aren't saying your evidence is fake please read the comments @@Grayson. Also what are you doing on an internet game if you get offended so easily, my god...

We aren't saying your evidence is fake please read the comments @@Grayson. Also what are you doing on an internet game if you get offended so easily, my god...

Man I've been cool with all of y'all.

Y'all are the most competent staff out of all the rest of the LPCs. I've done my best to keep ties between our clans good, and flame free at events and in the wildy. I've even gotten to know several of you guys. (What's up droopy)

Unfortunately people in my clan didn't like the fact that you guys did what you did in round 3 and in your topic after we've been on good terms, they felt disrespected.

They asked me to dispute it so I did what my friends, clanmates, and fellow staff asked for. 

I knew when I did this you would all get mad and flame me and that's alright. At the end of the day, my clan and my members and staff/friends have priority and I did what was right by them. 

This whole thing is fucking cauliflower at this point

Thanks.

''If you didn't disrespect us we would've let it slide.''

Don't play that brown sticky stuff with me. You would whine about anything, no matter what. You got offended that we took off all of our gear and started kicking you for FUN on a GAME. If you read your own comments and the ''evidence'' you'd realize that you're complaining about 1 defence level and 3 pray levels.

Y'all are the most competent staff out of all the rest of the LPCs. I've done my best to keep ties between our clans good, and flame free at events and in the wildy. I've even gotten to know several of you guys. (What's up droopy)

Unfortunately people in my clan didn't like the fact that you guys did what you did in round 3 and in your topic after we've been on good terms.

They asked me to dispute it so I did what my friends, clanmates, and fellow staff asked for. 

I knew when I did this you would all get mad and flame me and that's alright. At the end of the day, my clan and my members and staff/friends have priority and I did what was right by them. 

This whole thing is fucking cauliflower at this point give them their sharkbrew points for all I care

Yeah you're a good middle man :) and I understand your position but some people come in here all flamehappy and start calling us cheaters etc etc lol like cmon man, really?

Unfortunately people in my clan didn't like the fact that you guys did what you did in round 3 and in your topic after we've been on good terms, they felt disrespected.

This whole thing is fucking cauliflower at this point give them their sharkbrew points for all I care

@@slushpuppy

Thanks.

We aren't disputing that Get a Bind was in my original confusion about which round you were talking about was resolved a while ago. If you want to claim we broke the rules, then it's on us for not being more careful and noticing we hadn't sat enough.

I was just expressing my suspicions regarding the fact that this was a non issue until it was too late to make it up. Regardless of the reason you and your rank team were rewatching the video, I find it difficult to believe that you would pause the video on our fall in and check every combat level unless you knew there was a reason to do so. However, I will take you at your word that you did not notice our mistake until after the fact. We will be careful to quadruple check our combats in future, or ditch the "exceptions" rule in its entirety to avoid further confusion.

I do stand by my previous statements that we would've won regardless, and that you are taking far more offense than is warranted at our antics in the last round. Hope to get more events in future @@Grayson, unless we've wounded your ranks too deeply for them to forgive.

Edit: I don't have any problems with you personally, in the main I've found you to be reasonable and chill as fuck. Just to avoid any confusion.