Persian Tom

slushpuppy

lol god bless your foreign mind... Don't be a little bitch and blame others.

You've been easy for the past 6 months lmfao. Signups 1 weekend won't change things pal.

You still pulled higher on Sunday and we beat you down 6.. I don't understand, It's not like we mass recruited and had invites to pull 90 people lmfao, we had a good majority of members show up and we finished #1 for the weekend, why are you so salty. I absolutely love the fact you are saying you are not spasing out though lmfao stay ez.

You still pulled higher on Sunday and we beat you down 6.. I don't understand, It's not like we mass recruited and had invites to pull 90 people lmfao, we had a good majority of members show up and we finished #1 for the weekend, why are you so salty. I absolutely love the fact you are saying you are not spasing out though lmfao stay ez.
 probably one of the worst high councils in foe's history aka @@Steve, but anyways you're so proud of winning down 6 in a "best of 100", returning right next to portal and leaving cc lmfao. the fact that you're parading that "win" just made you tied with soft pillow in worst ranks. stay ez and bad l0l

Yeah threatening a pure clan that probably has more mains than a main clan over an assumption containing no real/conclusive evidence seems strange.

My friend in EOP told me you have a big ego and you're one of the officials who like to talk mad brown sticky stuff.

You must know nothing about Infliction or how we was built years ago, we thrive on crashwars and destroying any clan that gets in our way u can threaten us with your mains but that won't stop us from coming at your trips when you're on your pures, you can kill us how many times u like too but we would return until the deed is done even if thats 15+ Hours we have members who're hungry for this type of stuff

TLP had over 50 on ts and we had around 25 + Jaja tried to stop us and guess what? they couldn't

If i was you id pipe down and stay silent before you put your clan in a hole you won't be able fix

My friend in EOP told me you have a big ego and you're one of the officials who like to talk mad brown sticky stuff.

You must know nothing about Infliction or how we was built years ago, we thrive on crashwars and destroying any clan that gets in our way u can threaten us with your mains but that won't stop us from coming at your trips when you're on your pures, you can kill us how many times u like too but we would return until the deed is done even if thats 15+ Hours we have members who're hungry for this type of stuff

TLP had over 50 on ts and we had around 25 + Jaja tried to stop us and guess what? they couldn't

If i was you id pipe down and stay silent before you put your clan in a hole you won't be able fix

I'll talk brown sticky stuff to anybody who attempts to make threats against my clan, especially if those threats are based off of false accusations. You should pipe down and tell your leader not to put 1b on and stake on an account that random people have access to.

You're basing an assumption of us from TLP. EoP ain't TLP my friend, go and ask Fatality how many mains we can bring if we feel like tussling. I'd suggest you take another look over the situation and probably stop posting threats once you make a sudden realization that all of this brown sticky stuff talking your doing to my pure clan is all over the wrong person.

Edit: Stop playing victim and asking "why are pures threatening our team" when you started it by making threats towards us for no reason whatsoever.

460a55620a.png

472f55210b.png

Shut the fuck up you clown.

GL if you try to come at us. We've had VR, SV, AC, Jaja, EOS, DI and many more main clans/teams sniping us it with more than your 15-20 man pulls

btw you're clueless for not knowing who actually did it.

I'll talk brown sticky stuff to anybody who attempts to make threats against my clan, especially if those threats are based off of false accusations. You should pipe down and tell your leader not to put 1b on and stake on an account that random people have access to.

You're basing an assumption of us from TLP. EoP ain't TLP my friend, go and ask Fatality how many mains we can bring if we feel like tussling. I'd suggest you take another look over the situation and probably stop posting threats once you make a sudden realization that all of this brown sticky stuff talking your doing to my pure clan is all over the wrong person.

We was investigating the situation on TS and we will continue too until we find the person who did it, rendual is close. We didn't decide to target anyone yet until we had more proof but your clan seemed to talk mad brown sticky stuff about us on here and on your forums before we made threats.

Also ur saying it based on a FREE TO PLAY clan being in p2p and I'm actually sure VR made you truce with them and they're not even a p2p clan.

And you think a pure clan with mains can beat an actual main clan who has been in P2P years and by our record so far we have beat almost EVERY P2P clan man for man lol.

I mean look at @@Crims kid is a mong who thinks he knows brown sticky stuff lmfao.

We was investigating the situation on TS and we will continue too until we find the person who did it, rendual is close. We didn't decide to target anyone yet until we had more proof but your clan seemed to talk mad brown sticky stuff about us on here and on your forums before we made threats.

Also ur saying it based on a FREE TO PLAY clan being in p2p and I'm actually sure VR made you truce with them and they're not even a p2p clan.

And you think a pure clan with mains can beat an actual main clan who has been in P2P years and by our record so far we have beat almost EVERY P2P clan man for man lol.

I mean look at @@Crims kid is a mong who thinks he knows brown sticky stuff lmfao.

you're the one being brainwashed.

why are you trying to play the victim lmao your team started this brown sticky stuff

472f55210b.png

I have no problems with IF, and i will not let you try to hurt my clan

like i said if you want to crash us GL we will destroy you

We're a pure clan who's also taken on just about every main clan too, big whoop.

Do not say we threatened you first because any and all of our words directed towards your team have been in retaliation towards the influx of your unwarranted hate and negativity towards our clan. If you weren't so quick to make judgement, we wouldn't have done the same. I do feel sorry for your leader being hacked and I do hope you get your revenge/justice on the culprit, however I do not feel so kindly towards the sudden reactions against my clan from those representing your team.

We're a pure clan who's also taken on just about every main clan too, big whoop.

Do not say we threatened you first because any and all of our words directed towards your team have been in retaliation towards the influx of your unwarranted hate and negativity towards our clan. If you weren't so quick to make judgement, we wouldn't have done the same. I do feel sorry for your leader being hacked and I do hope you get your revenge/justice on the culprit, however I do not feel so kindly towards the sudden reactions against my clan from those representing your team.

We didn't say anything about EOP at first even tho he joined them, we was waiting but then someone sent me your forums and i seen replies from your members and it seemed like you was baiting us in and that's when our members / officials was making posts about eop.

Also i don't have "hate" towards your clan i was in panic and that had lots of EOP and you guys were cool as i said its from the above of what i got sent before.

We're not going to hit anyone until we have the last bit of evidence we need and I'm currently talking to crims now on irc.

Proof of Jamal's overwhelming irrefutable innocence.

(08:39:46) <[TLP]Rihana_Pm_Me> alright jamal now that the heats died down
(08:39:49) <[TLP]Rihana_Pm_Me> gimme a cut
(08:39:51) <[TLP]Rihana_Pm_Me> or ima leak
(08:40:04) <Jamal> zzz
(08:40:10) <[TLP]Rihana_Pm_Me> lmaoo
(08:40:11) <Jamal> people still going on about this brown sticky stuff
(08:40:15) <Jamal> i dont have his money bro
(08:40:17) <Jamal> legit..

god bless you hanu..you were even the nigga that tv'd me man. How could you just sit here and lie when you know I didn't hack this kid. That kik log proves absolutely nothing its from eddie for god sake the kid that has been trying to fuck me any chance he has rofl. I've really lost all respect I had for tlp :/

Lmfao, dont go bragging to John on Snapchat about you having gp, all evidence has been sent to tlp ranks

Also don't forget who brought you into this community new bundle of twigs 

btw your booter is doing nothing to me lmao.