[Saturday] Olympus Smashing The Sovereign+Critical Damage Marriage

Misfits Public Relations

sv > gets bullied out of pure clanning goes main 

sv > gets bullied out of main clanning goes lpc

sv > big hype pulling 60 then slumps down to 35 man pulls and teams with another clan that got bullied out of main clanning.

sv down

you fucks want to hack one of our members and then try and start brown sticky stuff with us? not a good idea for you. gl tomorrow  

Wish you could have filmed action against other clans than just sv!!!!!!!! I mean, whenever sv or cd crash eachother's fights it just isn't fair. Not even sure why sv chose a cape that was being used. Whatever the case, it looks bad for cd and sv when the footage of their wins are tainted with chatboxes filled with "svvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv" or "cddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd". I think it would be beneficial for all clans, if sv, or cd would switch capes, then maybe doom and Olympus wouldn't be as neutral towards one another, and the wild could get a lot better 1v1s. Looked like a nice trip, but I can't really tell who dominated one another based off it. GL tomorrow all!

lmao you're the only one that makes sense on these forums.

this topic is just sad.

pulls 60. 3minutes into the vid u got 39 ppl left

your members asking to just end and go p2p trip

makes gfx of 2 clans teaming, yet stands next to doom in your own vid.

adds banner to cover chat because your members are crying in the cc.

pathetic

Yea crying because sv was too scared to fight matched lmao... Was more of a headhunt than a trip which is why it was dull.

Yea crying because sv was too scared to fight matched lmao... Was more of a headhunt than a trip which is why it was dull.

i don't really care about either clan, but if you watch the videos. you can clearly make out that you try to bait purple clan while red clan sits 3minimaps away just south of yellow clan 2minimaps north. coincidence