Sovereign Thursday Midweek P2P Pk Trip Ft Xl/RT and Mains

D o n

@@Datassd0e @@Tom Valor fuckin retards "your clan doesnt do midweeks" cya spastics maybe when you're not too scared you'll come out and play

sv were the kings of midweeks and soon enough we'll reclaim that title. that is, if you ever come out.

Just cause he didn't get a reply back didn't mean we declined lmfao. Hunter was afk. Gl tomorrow.

I simply told my members that op/doom aren't replying to my pm lol. I don't lie to my members tomato. I always echo your ts so how am I lying to em when they're the ones listening to you guys lie about us?

"Asked op/doom for p2p pkri but they declined"

You're clearly broccolied m8.

The fact that we didnt know about this doesnt mean we're scared to come out rofl, what did your leaders tell you? That olympus is scared to come out? Lmao hunter is work/ out all day on thursday lmao,stop hoding in your basement and go outside you illiterate fuck

if you got messaged on irc to come out and you didn't you're scared. also, the fact that you're calling me illiterate is pretty funny, you're a dumb fuckin 4ner. 

"Asked op/doom for p2p pkri but they declined"

You're clearly cauliflower m8.

read what he fucking said you broccoli we listen to your ts during events we know you make up lies about sv. the logs clearly show you didnt respond when we asked for a pkri. shut your fucking mouth your the biggest brown sticky stuff talker with absolutely nothing to back it up ever. You're clearly cauliflower m9.

I simply told my members that op/doom aren't replying to my pm lol. I don't lie to my members tomato. I always echo your ts so how am I lying to em when they're the ones listening to you guys lie about us?

Gottemzzz

What lol everyone knows about this zach now brown sticky stuff the fuck up and tell your leader to stop posting propaganda lmao. The majoritynof you guys are just hittins bitches like @@preston lmao i swear that kid butts in nails in the wood woth his 4head fucking autistic

Fucks lmao

Damn. You seem kind of angry. I can't wait to hear another losing speech. See you friday xoxoxo

thank you. but are you delusional? i've been on the sv rank team for years... and this is silly.

Do You Happen to be a Member of SV? I'm not going to ask you to leak.

I'm gonna tell you that your own leaders have ratted you so that you 

cant leak/leave, even if you wanted to. Do you want to Do something

about it? #Olympus, if you all join they cant rat all of you, they'll quit.

you sound like a genuine guy, most of your clan I'm sure are good people. But reason why I put that as my sig is this: http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/2972-cpcvsv-exposed-v2the-boring-technical-details/