Doom vs Olympus 3-0 Ft. Perfected

Grayson

Was a easy win doom has proved its self and at this moment in time they are the number one matched lpc /mpc pure clan this could change next week or the week after but as of this moment they are #1

And cd are just behinds xl in the rankings but stay strong lads you will never make it in the end.

Wasn't there.

Why flame? Anyways Gratz on your win.

Olympus hopped to our world early and flamed for 10 minutes straight before the prep even started and then continued to flame during and after the prep. Not to mention the flame on our topic vs SV. Yeah it's cauliflower but you can't say you don't deserve it.

Shout outs to Judgement, took all the Doom trash with them. I don't see anyone but AAO taking Doom on in f2p matched for a long time now. 

That's why they lost the last 3 against us, and for the Thursday one they want pub off...

Really though they are our hardest competition next to Sv..

Olympus comes after those 2 clans, and then everyone after that is too dog brown sticky stuff to even give us events..

And while you bring up the fact that we bring mains to camp you, have you ever thought it was to camp your mains that keep camping us?

Maybe to camp this guy, for example?

FBh5aeq.png

HBLZ1S1.png

Know your place rejects.

Nice propaganda. You guys bring 3-4 mains in rune every trip. I COME IN MITH TO SNIPE THEM.

Stay easy rejects lmao

Nice propaganda. You guys bring 3-4 mains in rune every trip. I COME IN MITH TO SNIPE THEM.

Stay easy rejects lmao

Coming on a main to snipe is coming on a main to snipe. Don't be a pussy, rep the rune!

OT: Gj on your win, hella replies, I see why @@Moni has the body armour on

Was a easy win doom has proved its self and at this moment in time they are the number one matched lpc /mpc pure clan this could change next week or the week after but as of this moment they are #1

^ We'll be back to pick up where we left off.

Congrats on your win, Doom. Whether its foe applicants or a new caller; the improvement has been noticed. Keep it up.