wtf Slushpuppy

Kat💖

If I wanted to make fun of the deaths at 9/11, i'd put the twin towers or airplanes. Heck even an RPG would be more apt.

The AK, like all guns is a symbol of liberty. More countries have been liberated by the AK-47 than US-led invasions, and before you get all butthurt about Taliban using AKs, remember that the Taliban/Al Qaeda(who were responsible for 9/11) were defeated by US spec ops and the northern alliance who also used AK-47s!

If I wanted to make fun of the deaths at 9/11, i'd put the twin towers or airplanes. Heck even an RPG would be more apt.

The AK, like all guns is a symbol of liberty. More countries have been liberated by the AK-47 than US-led invasions, and before you get all butthurt about Taliban using AKs, remember that the Taliban/Al Qaeda(who were responsible for 9/11) were defeated by US spec ops and the northern alliance who also used AK-47s!

You should've warned the people who are about too insensitive

417088bb43665fcca633a2140618ebfa.png

new name logo?

Let me tell you something. The only thing greater than the #1 LPC Excel is the country I call home. America is so god damn great people flock from around the world to get a taste. What happened on 9/11 is tragic, and if people want to make fun of them let them go ahead. But we all know America is and will always be the best Country in the world. God bless those who died or lost loved ones on 9/11

I agree, He could have made it an airplane

I'd say shooting games would be more offensive on a day like today than an AK, interesting how people link it to 9/11 and suddenly complain.

An example:

On 9/11, someone...

>Plays a game where the objective is to kill eachother - takes no offense

>Observes an AK-47 cursor on a website - takes offense

>*missing step*

>Logic

I'd say shooting games would be more offensive on a day like today than an AK, interesting how people link it to 9/11 and suddenly complain.

An example:

On 9/11, someone...

>Plays a game where the objective is to kill eachother - takes no offense

>Observes an AK-47 cursor on a website - takes offense

>*missing step*

>Logic

>uses internet

>gets offended

Let me tell you something. The only thing greater than the #1 LPC Excel is the country I call home. America is so god damn great people flock from around the world to get a taste. What happened on 9/11 is tragic, and if people want to make fun of them let them go ahead. But we all know America is and will always be the best Country in the world. God bless those who died or lost loved ones on 9/11

You're a complete tard.

@@Dead last How old are you? Acting like a fucking 12 year old.

Doubt navy seals use AK's