Vitality's Saturday | "VT Slumps the xL+E Joint Trip Alliance Once again"

marcusyo

Wasn't their so idk how Doom is in your topic xD. Nice Job! Maybe you guys should get some preps :)

we do preps, not against LPCS that bring like 70% of their pull from HPCS though

The fact that they said they cleared xL + EnVy LOL while there were only 3 EnVy members on there trip (since EnVy decided to not go out because of personal reasons.) nice too see you try to claim a win on them though.

ur brainwashed lmfao 

Dw we kinda respect xL, you guys are always down for action etc even being down the flame is just banter all clans do it, its EnVy we mostly hate for the brown sticky stuff they do to us in the off game basis. I can't wait to smash them in a clan 1v1 prep this Tuesday 

we will see about that lmfao broccoli 

Bruh we didn't merge you dip brown sticky stuff, I already knew Remedy was gonna have to close because I was gonna be very inactive and all the other ranks were snakes aka RK. Vitality was the name SK choose to rename themselves so they can rebrand and start fresh.  I just closed Remedy and referred everyone who was in the clan to VT, at first not many joined and were very unhappy but as the days progressed more and more rolled with because they knew what I did was for the best. I'm the only ex Remedy rank who is a council + rank in VT. 

cool story 

Lol why do you guys keep saying xl + envy? you realize how cauliflower you niggas sound. there were 3 members from envy but i guess thats considered a clan to you retards. Anyways, goodjob clearing us down 10-15. I hope you retards are proud of your lame ass achievements lmao. 

You know who were and what we do. We gotchu next weekend retards.