Storm - Lpc

Ace Krave

no idea who both of you are 

Current founder of Storm

EX RelenTless Founder

EX Resurrection Leader/Founder

EX SalVation Leader/Founder

generally ppl who list their clan histories like it's something to be proud of aka like on a job resume - fail in every aspect of leading and understanding social charisma (duval + every other irrelevant founder of a 1 month old clan)

anyways yolo free +1

brown sticky stuff clans no history

+ me n duval;). Just cause we took leader instead of founder doesn't mean we didn't help yah noob. Your gfx is nice but your still 4n;)

The fact that you followed Duval to open one of his million clans, is fucking broccolied. You clearly don't use your brain, you follow someone who has attempted to open clans in the past and has never competed for the #1 spot. This clan will close within a couple of months and will NEVER compete with the top tier clans. I can't believe that you left with Duval, like come on Datassdoe, you have no leading experience yourself whatsoever, you are not going to lead the clan, Duval won't save you.  Krave/Ace is the biggest spastic in the community and the fact that he is the founder shows once again that you are braindead. Seriously, I expected more from you Datassdoe, no hard feelings, but this is the most broccolied thing I've seen you doing.

About @@Duval , I have seen the previous topic on sharkbrew about Storm, couldn't reply because I am really inactive and have no time to get on the computer. You haven't done brown sticky stuff in Olympus, you got Elite (which most of the ranks disagreed with) because you promised that you would bring a lot of members!?! That you would put in work?!? I've always disagreed on this and haven't seen you do brown sticky stuff. You have never even tried to help Olympus get stronger. It's so pathetic, good luck with your new brown sticky stuff clan, it won't last. I doubt you would ever be a rank in a more succesful clan then your owns, so power hungry. Should of been glad with the Elite and worked your way up, even though if you got a rank I was gone anyways. Rofl.

The fact that you followed Duval to open one of his million clans, is fucking cauliflower. You clearly don't use your brain, you follow someone who has attempted to open clans in the past and has never competed for the #1 spot. This clan will close within a couple of months and will NEVER compete with the top tier clans. I can't believe that you left with Duval, like come on Datassdoe, you have no leading experience yourself whatsoever, you are not going to lead the clan, Duval won't save you. Krave/Ace is the biggest spastic in the community and the fact that he is the founder shows once again that you are braindead. Seriously, I expected more from you Datassdoe, no hard feelings, but this is the most cauliflower thing I've seen you doing.

About @@Duval , I have seen the previous topic on sharkbrew about Storm, couldn't reply because I am really inactive and have no time to get on the computer. You haven't done brown sticky stuff in Olympus, you got Elite (which most of the ranks disagreed with) because you promised that you would bring a lot of members!?! That you would put in work?!? I've always disagreed on this and haven't seen you do brown sticky stuff. You have never even tried to help Olympus get stronger. It's so pathetic, good luck with your new brown sticky stuff clan, it won't last. I doubt you would ever be a rank in a more succesful clan then your owns, so power hungry. Should of been glad with the Elite and worked your way up, even though if you got a rank I was gone anyways. Rofl.

"No leading experience" but back in Lt, Sam and mulug preferred me to take over calling/fall ins before you did. And I was a member rank. Imagine if I had been in the rank structure:). I quit Olympus cause I was simply sick of being treated like a child on trips along with fellow members. Calling members "retards" on trips is cauliflower. Especially cause of the fact that most of us are adults and shouldn't be treated as kids. We're just trying to have in on this game which is the reason why we made this clan. Come join when you want;)

"No leading experience" but back in Lt, Sam and mulug preferred me to take over calling/fall ins before you did. And I was a member rank. Imagine if I had been in the rank structure:). I quit Olympus cause I was simply sick of being treated like a child on trips along with fellow members. Calling members "retards" on trips is cauliflower. Especially cause of the fact that most of us are adults and shouldn't be treated as kids. We're just trying to have in on this game which is the reason why we made this clan. Come join when you want;)

I was never active in Leet Tactics during the time you were. And I was more in touch with the rank team in Leet Tactics then you were at the time. I've never heard of you taking over calling/fall ins and you never did so. It isn't hard to take over calling, we only had 2 callers. If we had a 3rd caller you were not even relevant. The fact that you are saying members are calling other members retards, well obviously they do, it's the internet. How are you going to prevent that from happening? You can't control someone, you got to accept the fact that we're all sitting behind a screen and people act so much different. If you don't want to be involved with that brown sticky stuff, well then act mature yourself and don't hang out with other people. Fucking hell writing a whole essay right here.

yawn, i have opened 5 clans in 14 years. jeez i didnt know that was a million and how MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT!!!! it was a troll team to start off with until TOM started talking TO HUNTER saying it was a lpc (why would data give you our ts info if we was trying to open a clan under your nose???). THEY KICKED US for opening a TEAM. so why would we go join one of yall brown sticky stuffty clans and start all over again when we could just make our own brown sticky stuffty clan and be ranks. I REALLY LIKED OP and had a good HANDFUL of friends. yes God Emo is leading this with us, he was the one who wanted to make a team in the first place but as soon as he found out me and data got kicked from op bc of it he said he would make a clan with us. (he wasnt happy in op either, the way he was treated was not fair for some one being in that clan for a year.) 

all of you are talking all this brown sticky stuff but i can put a huge list down here on clans that half of you opened more then once or are apart of a clan that has closed more then once. why are we talking brown sticky stuff when this only brings more action to the wild, responding to the "so much negative comments means you shouldnt open"

Thats the point, i mean 2 clans opened and didnt get a 8 page 120 replies on the topic. but we sure did even if half of it was banter, so obviously we are doing something right.

And last but not least.....

THIS IS A VIDEO GAME!!!!! NO ONE SAID YALL HAD TO JOIN!!! and we prob wont compete with the big 3 for awhile so why dont you keep your ass holes to yourself bc personally i dont like the smell.

Thanks and lets have some fun tussles in the wild shall we ;P