CD or Doom?

mossGiant

Which would you join?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. CD or Doom?

• CD (best lpc in history)
    • Doom (cwa fags)

Which would you join and why?

Me personally, I would join CD because they are a much better clan.  They completely dominate Doom in the weekends despite Doom have twice as many people, quality over quantity brown sticky stuffters.  Also, Doom are only undefeated in clan wars because they ddos their opponents, I have many people who can confirm this.  Overall, CD is a much better clan with better community and more quality members.

What do you guys think? 

I've never really seen Doom ddos someone else. Never witnessed CD even dominating Doom on weekends. but..I've seen you flame Kim Na Na for 'clan hopping'. I am assuming you're already in CD.

How's Supremacy doing dyke?  Don't make me close your clan.

Only a cp member could be cauliflower enough to post this topic. you aren't relevant in the pure community with your addy. To mention something else irrelevant in the Pure Community, CD, look how many people have left CD for doom? The main reason for the mass boycott is that it was leaked from staff that CD were considering closing, this was confirmed by an ex warlord who also left for the same reason... That, and based on the community being 50x better & them actually doing P2P, Doom is obviously the better choice.

Side Note: Don't compare #1 with #5, its pointless, Doom/Ruin would be a much easier comparison as we both have clans hide behind our capes.

no flames intended, just facts.

Only a cp member could be cauliflower enough to post this topic. you aren't relevant in the pure community with your addy. To mention something else irrelevant in the Pure Community, CD, look how many people have left CD for doom? The main reason for the mass boycott is that it was leaked from staff that CD were considering closing, this was confirmed by an ex warlord who also left for the same reason... That, and based on the community being 50x better & them actually doing P2P, Doom is obviously the better choice.

Side Note: Don't compare #1 with #5, its pointless, Doom/Ruin would be a much easier comparison as we both have clans hide behind our capes.

no flames intended, just facts.

Well said