predictions?

Dom

Who will win  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

Massacre is legit being broccolied right now. Idk why they try to act relevant and hype this up, Slaughter was giving them a prep no matter what instead Massacre declares 2 weeks before opening and gets mad and upset about Slaughter counter declaring 4 days earlier. Looks from all the replies Slaughter doesn't even care about the prep or anything Massacre is saying.

Massacre is legit being cauliflower right now. Idk why they try to act relevant and hype this up, Slaughter was giving them a prep no matter what instead Massacre declares 2 weeks before opening and gets mad and upset about Slaughter counter declaring 4 days earlier. Looks from all the replies Slaughter doesn't even care about the prep or anything Massacre is saying.

You've made a troll account on sharkbrew and made a topic about trying to get mains to snipe LPCs in an attempt to make HPCs more active... You can't talk about anyone being cauliflower right now lmfao

You're lucky the moderators have me on a tight leash rn otherwise I'd be flaming the fuck outta you Colon, P.S I bet you have an ugly-ass face to match yo ugly ass-name pce out

LOL shut the fuck up kid you're on a tight leash because you have down syndrome. Behave now peasant.