No Bullshit. No Propaganda. Straight From Olympus Topic

Codi Swag

Everyone already knows these things about Olympus :o Its too bad OP ranks stopped caring as they were turning out to be a decent clan all the way up until that practical merger they had with CP. They've never been the same since and it feels like they've given up on the clan. You get the vibe that they just go out with nothing to lose as they cant get a worse reputation then they already have. So, they will continue to bring mains/addy/CP members just because they can.

Amen. 

Everyone already knows these things about Olympus :o Its too bad OP ranks stopped caring as they were turning out to be a decent clan all the way up until that practical merger they had with CP. They've never been the same since and it feels like they've given up on the clan. You get the vibe that they just go out with nothing to lose as they cant get a worse reputation then they already have. So, they will continue to bring mains/addy/CP members just because they can.

True.

why are you calling 6c29de0e8a394383df27f37117bed4bb.png a main? that account is only 96 combat and the attack and prayer were purposely kept low cause of the 30 def.

and Nothing you do will save ur clan, also i had trouble accessing your forums to see the ts audio. pce.you

You're supposed to be a fucking lpc!! Are you really defending 30 def? God bless 

You're supposed to be a fucking lpc!! Are you really defending 30 def? God bless 

what how does that make sense, there's nothing wrong with having 30 def if your fully quested and if you are within the combat range of Lpc accounts? I can hit kids in ruin doom Cd aao and they can also hit me I don't see the problem.

You guys think Robust had to ask the parents of that girl permission before he sent his dick out because i'd hate to have to make eye contact and brown sticky stuff before i fucked a minor like that

Considering he's getting fucked everywhere he goes

you're not funny, but the state of your clan is.

what how does that make sense, there's nothing wrong with having 30 def if your fully quested and if you are within the combat range of Lpc accounts? I can hit kids in ruin doom Cd aao and they can also hit me I don't see the problem.

I don't see how that's acceptable in an LPC community. The best clans have maxed 1 defense accounts. You can't even max out with 30 def properly because it turns into an hpc account. It's just a dick head move. 3-4 months ago would you see 30 defense as acceptable in a lower tier pure community? 

I don't see how that's acceptable in an LPC community. The best clans have maxed 1 defense accounts. You can't even max out with 30 def properly because it turns into an hpc account. It's just a dick head move. 3-4 months ago would you see 30 defense as acceptable in a lower tier pure community? 

bro even maxing out a 1 def would turn it into a hpc account, 99 att 99 pray etc would put it above even my combat level so that argument is gone.

secondly, The LPC community is changing and change is good, its what keeps this brown sticky stuffty game alive. Who cares if 1 guy wears addy, at the end of the day if ur 1 def and maxed vs a non-maxed addy like that account it should be matched, maybe even a win for the 1 def.

Point is, its the same if the combat range is the same. like a lvl 65 main vs a lvl 65 pure, the lvl 65 pure will hold its own, or even win.