No Bullshit. No Propaganda. Straight From Olympus Topic

Codi Swag

you're not funny, but the state of your clan is.

I am funny, actually, but what's fucking hilarious is that someone like you exists in the world. A living, breathing, scumball. Your clan represents none of the qualities that pures are supposed to uphold by openly bringing mains, high powered accounts to lpc trips, etc. I won't go farther into how much of a joke your clan is. It's well established OP is complete brown sticky stuff, with or without CP.

The best part of all doesn't even have to do with the fact that you're a tool. It's that you're so completely, utterly bitch made, my god i'd be so embarrassed to be your parents I wouldn't know what to do with myself. TLP stuck its foot in the door for you and you leaked to the very people that doxed you, LMFAO. What kind of parents raise a kid to be such a pathetic fool? You don't even respect yourself enough act like your behavior is remotely unacceptable par the standard for being an actual human being. 

So the next time you try to dial up a 15 year old, remember: You're never leaving the floor, wherever you try to go. 

bro even maxing out a 1 def would turn it into a hpc account, 99 att 99 pray etc would put it above even my combat level so that argument is gone.

secondly, The LPC community is changing and change is good, its what keeps this brown sticky stuffty game alive. Who cares if 1 guy wears addy, at the end of the day if ur 1 def and maxed vs a non-maxed addy like that account it should be matched, maybe even a win for the 1 def.

Point is, its the same if the combat range is the same. like a lvl 65 main vs a lvl 65 pure, the lvl 65 pure will hold its own, or even win.

You should probably just stop talking. 

Everyone already knows these things about Olympus :o Its too bad OP ranks stopped caring as they were turning out to be a decent clan all the way up until that practical merger they had with CP. They've never been the same since and it feels like they've given up on the clan. You get the vibe that they just go out with nothing to lose as they cant get a worse reputation then they already have. So, they will continue to bring mains/addy/CP members just because they can.

aao pulls 20 lmfao irrelevant clan

I am funny, actually, but what's fucking hilarious is that someone like you exists in the world. A living, breathing, scumball. Your clan represents none of the qualities that pures are supposed to uphold by openly bringing mains, high powered accounts to lpc trips, etc. I won't go farther into how much of a joke your clan is. It's well established OP is complete brown sticky stuff, with or without CP.

The best part of all doesn't even have to do with the fact that you're a tool. It's that you're so completely, utterly bitch made, my god i'd be so embarrassed to be your parents I wouldn't know what to do with myself. TLP stuck its foot in the door for you and you leaked to the very people that doxed you, LMFAO. What kind of parents raise a kid to be such a pathetic fool? You don't even respect yourself enough act like your behavior is remotely unacceptable par the standard for being an actual human being. 

So the next time you try to dial up a 15 year old, remember: You're never leaving the floor, wherever you try to go. 

1. Cp didnt do brown sticky stuff to me.

2. Tlp was trying to use that to try and recruit members, im not cauliflower. Don't try act all nice and then snake away members from OP to ur brown sticky stuffty ruin lpc. And i know the state of what you were in recruiting wise, since i was told by the leadership to bring OP members there, what i didn't know is that u were making a Junior clan to try steal them. You're literally the worst of the Worst, Atleast Sv has the balls to admit what they do.

3. Chill bro this is Runescape, Dont get emotional. It doesn't make me less of a human being for leaving your clan and joining another.

While i know alot of OP are supportive of TLP, I am not speaking for my clan, i never do. So dont take anything i say as what my clan says. I'm not an ambassador, i just speak for myself.

what how does that make sense, there's nothing wrong with having 30 def if your fully quested and if you are within the combat range of Lpc accounts? I can hit kids in ruin doom Cd aao and they can also hit me I don't see the problem.

You're a newbundle of twigs. People like you are the reason why pure clanning will never be like how it used to be. 30 defence is a sin, but your brown sticky stuff clan and CP think it's okay lmfao you're a joke and that is honestly the best thing I can call you.

The idea of being a pure is to have the lowest combat but dealing the max dps. Gaining 30 defence does not achieve this as if you try and go pking you'll get outclassed by zerkers / voiders etc.

The 2k15 idea of being a pure is having the highest defence level possible & addy for the t0nking.

Yet i see those dumb addy lords get 1banged week in-out.

Olympus has lvl 70s in addy who i literally 1banged myself at 13ports last weekend lmfao

The 2k15 idea of being a pure is having the highest defence level possible & addy for the t0nking.

Yet i see those dumb addy lords get 1banged week in-out.

Olympus has lvl 70s in addy who i literally 1banged myself at 13ports last weekend lmfao

The funny thing is half of them aren't even quested lol

all this whining lmfao no wonder we kill u every weekend u care more about forums than the video game rofl get outta here straight dip

ur so annoying god bless

i really like(d) the olympus ppl in tlp but i have no idea how they can be in a clan with mentally handicaped kids being council? like you are

and cp does suck