Respect

Sandfew

Swift subject change, the default "I just got kyp'd by a Fatalian" comeback reply #2  B)

Even if we do win I don't expect brainwashed newer generation maggots like you to give a clan the full props they deserve anyway. Will always be that one hate forcing ass n1gga with some negative plain pre-generated and recycled insult

Bottom line is Fatality is going to show up ready to perform, clean no bullbrown sticky stuff or cheating or flaming. Just fighting, like we do everytime. All the extra talking and chit chat is irrelevant until that gate drops

stop talking about it and prove it

Swift subject change, the default "I just got kyp'd by a Fatalian" comeback reply #2  B)

Even if we do win I don't expect brainwashed newer generation maggots like you to give a clan the full props they deserve anyway. Will always be that one hate forcing ass n1gga with some negative plain pre-generated and recycled insult

Bottom line is Fatality is going to show up ready to perform, clean no bullbrown sticky stuff or cheating or flaming. Just fighting, like we do everytime. All the extra talking and chit chat is irrelevant until that gate drops

the new generation should know that fatality wasnt even relevant pre eoc(you were in a 3 year slump losing to mpcs if you can remember that broccoli)

"clean no bullbrown sticky stuff or cheating or flaming" you brought invites to the last jcup and you cried to mod alfred when you lost both servers 

tbh it doesnt come to a suprise to me that you compete with low tier clans like redemption because you cant compete with anyone else

(remember how u lost to tlp when they were 2 months old with lvl 70s)

dont expect me to believe you will win the jcup when you cant beat rd in a rivalry loser i cant wait til u cry to mod alfred again when you get embarrassed by foe again(or probably tlp because ur their bitches lmfao)

i think im the most respected, cause i don't talk brown sticky stuff, my vids always show everything, im very unbiased and im the most legit guy you'll ever meet.

Don't Believe me? ask anyone who was In OP or is still in OP. 

stfu and flame me u pussy

i dont see anything wrong with 30 def, we did it pre-eoc eventually, its only logical since oldschool is speeding towards pre-eoc anyway. (grand exchange etc)

i am in the hpc scene

rofl you have no clue bro, grand exchange has absolutely nothing to do with EOC other than it being there. It was merely a QOL update in OSRS lmfao don't use it for an excuse for why you are contributing to killing the pure community.

Nice job CP broccoli 

rofl you have no clue bro, grand exchange has absolutely nothing to do with EOC other than it being there. It was merely a QOL update in OSRS lmfao don't use it for an excuse for why you are contributing to killing the pure community.

Nice job CP broccoli 

What mate?

Grand exchange was the most pre-eoc era type thing to do, its obvious people want pre-eoc, so theyll get it. I want Fist of guthix and addy berserker shields. I want 20 deffers to be able to get rune gloves. I want Korasi and cancer claws back.

You voted for G.E. so u get g.e. and everything that comes with it.