Bonesaw's Ready!

Erik

Adhi contacted him, it's legit :).

you probably dont know this since you joined fo in 2015 but nate hasnt been on these forums since 2012 cause walli talked to him like he talks to @@HolyDreams

so no its probably not nate - would be nice to see these old ppl returning tho

still nice hype - hope it helps

if its rlly him then walli is probably raging in rank boards rlly hard, because - let me teach you - "bonesaw used fo for fame" - walli - and is doing so again by streaming that event l0l

you probably dont know this since you joined fo in 2015 but nate hasnt been on these forums since 2012 cause walli talked to him like he talks to @@HolyDreams

if its rlly him then walli is probably raging in rank boards rlly hard, because - let me teach you - "bonesaw used fo for fame" - walli - and is doing so again by streaming that event l0l

I know everything in the story of Nate in FOE. Adhi contacted him so it's true in this case. We all know Walli doesn't like him, who cares in the end of the day?

It's a video game, it's cool to see a Founder of 10 years back. Cheer up fam.

He came to the 8 year anniversary in 2013.

Embarrassing.

NEXT.

Big fan of bonesaw even though I would square his powerlifting total any day of the week.

Though I'd be a little annoyed with him if I was in foe for being so non existent in recent years.

Its been like 3 years since he's been to a foe trip where he challenged mahatma to a 1v1 which mahatma declined for obvious reasons.

But I highly doubt Bonesaw would ever challenge Soron to a best of 3 edge whip/dds 1v1 because he knows he would get his face beaten into a bloody pulp.

Recently you went full broccoli with these topics, pipe down bud. -Borzor

>Says talking brown sticky stuff
>Posts meme

You have become what you hate, young Erik. -Briggsy

Idk how it's possible to be less charismatic and inspirational than holydreams but somehow @@Erik has managed it, you have achieved [Fi]Nick status. If Ahdi was smart he would sew your mouth shut and just abuse you for your +1 ability. Go ahead and take a handful of your anti-depressant pills close your eyes and leave this earth.

Recently you went full broccoli with these topics, pipe down bud. -Borzor

>Says talking brown sticky stuff

>Posts meme

You have become what you hate, young Erik. -Briggsy

Idk how it's possible to be less charismatic and inspirational than holydreams but somehow @@Erik has managed it, you have achieved [Fi]Nick status. If Ahdi was smart he would sew your mouth shut and just abuse you for your +1 ability. Go ahead and take a handful of your anti-depressant pills close your eyes and leave this earth.

damn bro...