Wondering

Hazardous

A lot better than being a meaningless rank in the most forgettable HPC of all time. I seriously cannot think of a time that EoP amazed me in over 8 years. Even CP had glimmers of brilliance. Wasn't it under your leadership that EoP slumped to single digit pulls.and was forced to attend IR's trips?

Frenzy's peak > Eop's "peak"

You chose to be mediocre at everything whereas we excelled in one thing and revolutionized P2P warring. Frenzy made a bigger impact in 6 months than EoP has in nearly a decade. 

ur just embarrassing urself now m8

I'm not talking about the invites, I'm talking about the fact you had to hit off 18 people just to win. That only proves you could NEVER beat us at anything.

yo so where's the 18 dc pics cos all we've seen is that the people that 'dced' were moving around (except the convict I heard he got swatted mid-prep), bruh

lmfao 74-0 and 73-0 against EoP in p2p

You've definitely made your mark in history lmfao

A lot better than being a meaningless rank in the most forgettable HPC of all time. I seriously cannot think of a time that EoP amazed me in over 8 years. Even CP had glimmers of brilliance. Wasn't it under your leadership that EoP slumped to single digit pulls.and was forced to attend IR's trips?

You chose to be mediocre at everything whereas we excelled in one thing and revolutionized P2P warring. Frenzy made a bigger impact in 6 months than EoP has in nearly a decade. 

Ye man I'm sure all those miniwars made a revolutionary impact on the clanning world

kudos to you man

Ive read some pretty dumb things on this site before but this is easily in the top 5 dumbest ever. Really considering putting this in my sig lmfao go take a lap ravjat

Only took 1 comment for me to force you into the most cauliflower comment ever made by someone other than Birthday or Victory on this site.

Congratulations lmao.

l0l

That is legit the most broccolied thing ive ever read on these forums lmfao - AND THATS REALLY SAYIN SOMETHIN

wat on earth is going on here bois 

With only only 9 days left in 2015, this may just take the dumbest post of the year