Was yesterday Foe's last trip AS A CLAN????

Slavemaster420

There have been various rumors going around from the leader board leaks that TLP have acquired that Foe will be going into annual closure after the J-cup (no surprise), can this rumor be confirmed?

@@HolyDreams

@@Twitch

@@Adhi

/Discuss (Plz keep this a flame free topic)

I honestly hope not because no other clan is even close to being competition nowadays.

TLP are our enemies but they realize we give them and anyone else a match in any battle be it F2P or P2P. We pull lower in F2P for several reasons but hopefully in the new year things pick up again. 

Any clan that doubts us will be put to the sword, our prep record this year shows the quality of our clans members and how far we have come since re-opening. As i type this we are at 108 wins and 23 losses this year. A record i am sure many clans will aspire to have next year!

Broccoli nobody is closing. The only clan I can foresee closing in the near future is TLP. Funny how them leaking FOE leaderboards backfired and still got the brown sticky stuff stomped out of them during the fullout so badly last week that they didn't even go out the next day and prepped a fullout with a main clan and still lost l00000000l

Broccoli nobody is closing. The only clan I can foresee closing in the near future is TLP. Funny how them leaking FOE leaderboards backfired and still got the brown sticky stuff stomped out of them during the fullout so badly last week that they didn't even go out the next day and prepped a fullout with a main clan and still lost l00000000l

And even if they close it still won't stop me for railing your brown sticky stuff fucking clan till you close L000000000000l. You thought I off if they close? Nah boy gl in 2016 TLP! It'll be your final year.

cqKXzMg.jpg