Sovereign vs Corrupt Pures [2-0 P2P Prep]

King Chink

Can't lie I was shocked TLP didn't sit to SV in their prep. It would seem that either

A) they weren't confident in their p2p skills after j cup (which shouldn't be the case)

B ) they really wanted to demoralise SV

Either way I believe they'd of won if they sat, and it would of given them bragging rights, shame

OT: Gj SV, shame we couldn't pull more, our p2p game slacks

xxEFHbX.png

are you not understanding my point or something lol?

my point was how cp has detioriated

whilst i was a staff/or even in cp we constantly progressed ( from like bottom in both servers matched and pulling 30s) to the top spots in f2p/p2p wild and #2 in both servers matched

I'm shocked you were actually given any rank in CP to be honest. Also it's a bit ironic you have a grammatical error in your sig.

I'm shocked you were actually given any rank in CP to be honest. Also it's a bit ironic you have a grammatical error in your sig.

thanks for ur opinion

just saw this, decided not to give u an actual response as u don't actually deserve it

rhu3dl.jpg

Got a pure between 65-95 CB?

Join the Lions by clicking here

IRC: #AAO

TTLagPl.png

Got a pure between 75-110 CB?

Join the Giants by clicking here

IRC: #CLAN-CP

have fun being led by ct ranks and lt sam L0l

Maybe if u pulled close to the min we woulda sat

But na u go ahead and pull like 18 l0l

The min was 30vs30 min and we pulled 32, brown sticky stuff banter l0l

Tlp was brown sticky stuff scared to prep us, they knew they would get perfected, afterall it is severance quality lmfao

I'm not sitting 30 men just to 3-0 your brown sticky stuff clan anyway autist.

When you aren't demortalized anymore and can pull 45+ people your ranks can pm us. You know where to find me broccoli

The irony of this post is too damn high. Funny how you decline preps from your current rivals because they can't pull and that you'll easily 3-0 them, yet flames FOE for being "scared" by doing the exact thing...which is 3-0 your brown sticky stuff clan on a daily basis. If FOE accepted your f2p prep then do the same to SV, unless you don't have faith in your members that you'll beat them right? L0l