Thoughts about Slaughter Declining the full out with rage?

Control Pker

Aside from our fullout declaration on your brown sticky stuff clan, you insisted to keep asking for a fullout and i put it out there just for you but now your backing down and declining it. 

God Bless

Although we even had a declaration deleted by Moderators of this sharkbrew brown sticky stuff to show how garbage of clan you really are, and how terrified the rank structure of slaughter really is. 

Slaughter says lets just keep it to preps we cant pull enough members like look at their accepted applications of 48. Rolf, Then they say " member list to member list" my member list compared to slaughter is x2, they would have no choice but to bring invites and even with their invites i will most likely in a 2 week time period have accept well over 20+ applications that are active to rage, By the rules its literally impossible for Slaughter to pull THEIR OWN MEMBERS

And theres even a topic about us doing a fullout but they are too scared, 

We are here to back our brown sticky stuff up, call me out for a full out and back down. 

We will be waiting but not forever. 

#staystrongandre

@

https://gyazo.com/405c485274bb4f17ba09120fdb605a5d

Both topics have been moved to trash. Also, you declared a fullout in P2P with a 72 Cmb Cap. You might aswell have tried to declare a P2P Prep because that would've looked more valid and probably accepted. Another point could be made that if you declared a F2P fullout with that cmb cap it would most likely be accepted. 

look at the history of win/losses between slaughter and rage - do i need to explain anymore about how brown sticky stuff ur clan is?

your clan is slumping just accept that

stay brown sticky stuff and just close rage

That would mean that Slaughter woudn't decline, and be confident in beating us. Our pulls have been increasing greatly and we have a lot more victories in P2P and F2P wildy.

May I ask which clan you're in?

Both topics have been moved to trash. Also, you declared a fullout in P2P with a 72 Cmb Cap. You might aswell have tried to declare a P2P Prep because that would've looked more valid and probably accepted. Another point could be made that if you declared a F2P fullout with that cmb cap it would most likely be accepted. 

Thats acceptable, but let me remind you that their declaration was there for about 4 days whilst ours was removed in one hour, and their thread remained.

Once the P2P fullout is done, we will be looking for a F2P fullout very soon with them.

U declined a f2p fullout and now u counter with p2p in a scene with lvl 60s. You know it wont happen, youre doing this for sharkbrew banter and everyone knows it.

U will never beat slaughter in f2p and you obv know it.

VRHKHpz.png

Then you shoudn't be worried buddy.

U declined a f2p fullout and now u counter with p2p in a scene with lvl 60s. You know it wont happen, youre doing this for sharkbrew banter and everyone knows it.

U will never beat slaughter in f2p and you obv know it.

Not a fullout, prep. This.

We were actually going to do a F2P fullout very soon afterwards the P2P fullout.