EOP or FOE who will take it all?

موني

Who's going to win the J Cup?  

152 members have voted

1. 1. FOE Vs EOP P2P Fullout that decides the winner of the J Cup, Who Will Win?

This fullout will be easier then the TLP one I'm not making excuses dw

If it was easy how come at one point you guys where down 5+ people lol

In all fairness, what Twitch said doesn't necessarily mean the fight against TLP was easy. It just means that this one should be easier than the 'hard' fight TLP gave us :P.

I'd like to think we have enough quality to win, not too sure what EOP's like in P2P nowadays but know we're pretty good.

So the same would go for yourself then, eh?

One little itsy bitsy person not on your ml... it could be a real shame indeed wouldn't it

but then again Fi were cool, they wanted to fight regardless of people not on the ml, don't be that guy danny!!!!!!!

Pretty sure some retard rank in trashtality was on the official forums disputing/crying like a bitch before fight even started.

Good laugh.

God bless Fi is so brown sticky stuff l0l.

Why is Holydreams making threats? He's literally Foe's only active rank but is like #5th on their call list and has no input in the running of the clan whatsoever (seen by TLP leaking their lbs, the guy literally gets ignored 24/7 lol)

also if foe loses n they dispute they will look like retards lol

take a loss holydreams, foe can't rly talk about invites as it relied on MM invites to beat Fi last year lol (why they got dqed)

Why is Holydreams making threats? He's literally Foe's only active rank but is like #5th on their call list and has no input in the running of the clan whatsoever (seen by TLP leaking their lbs, the guy literally gets ignored 24/7 lol)also if foe loses n they dispute they will look like retards lol take a loss holydreams, foe can't rly talk about invites as it relied on MM invites to beat Fi last year lol (why they got dqed)
 You should be the last person to call anybody a broccoli Mr. 4-1 = 100% win rate lmfao. No, if foe loses due to 10+ members getting hit off like FI did, we will look like winners because the statue will be ours considering eop is on "thin ice" l0l. I honestly would rather fight a 100 v 100 anyway, so I couldn't care less who EOP invites, but tell your brown sticky stuffty ranks keep the booters away and we won't have to worry about any disputes. TLP tried to dispute and Jmods didn't find one invite, so GL. EOP only won that dispute vs FI because FI actually brought invites as well, which clearly backfired.

Why is Holydreams making threats? He's literally Foe's only active rank but is like #5th on their call list and has no input in the running of the clan whatsoever (seen by TLP leaking their lbs, the guy literally gets ignored 24/7 lol)

take a loss holydreams, foe can't rly talk about invites as it relied on MM invites to beat Fi last year lol (why they got dqed)

if theres no ddosing and you win I doubt there will be a dispute keep it clean. and holy wasnt making threats lmfao you must be new

you are so autistic it makes me cry for you LOL

Back to high school broccoli