The Last Pures Defeat Fatality 3-0 P2P prep

Range Grudge

ddosing our ts? Thought TLP had honor...

GF TLP 1st and 2nd rounds I did terrible. #3rd round I tanked until I had 4 anglerfish left so there's that haha

You're one of the brown sticky stuffty fatality +1s who makes your clan's quality brown sticky stuff.

lol is that lil nick bruinz era? losering again? lmfaooooooooooooooo fi r some piss clan legit u r broken u beg 3 many team to join u on trip cause u r slumper for a year str8 lmfao...cp is dog meat and sv r poo i break all of u haha. ween gf have long face like a horsey and she a big whore i fuk hermany too time lmao! btw fi i break u and fuk all your many mother because i am break clanner man 22

I'm putting you back on your leash

ok, pls only quote me when you become relevant LMFAO

i legit bullied you so hard that you actually changed ur sig and took your brown sticky stuffty clan history out LMFAOFOAOFAOFOAFO

STAY brown sticky stuff

ok, pls only quote me when you become relevant LMFAO

i legit bullied you so hard that you actually changed ur sig and took your brown sticky stuffty clan history out LMFAOFOAOFAOFOAFO

STAY brown sticky stuff

since when did you ever bullied me lol? I took it out because how slush changed the signature display broccoli lmfao

lmfao @@Paddy

I'm starting to get better at now clumping. Now instead of looking at the enemies prayer getting ready to spec, I need to look at my own hp and not eat a couple food and die...

0-14

since when did you ever bullied me lol? I took it out because how slush changed the signature display broccoli lmfao

Stay ez ROFLLLLLLLL

You're such a legit dip brown sticky stuff I actually feel bad when I flame you sometimes.

jk fi is brown sticky stuff l0l 

lol is that lil nick bruinz era? losering again? lmfaooooooooooooooo fi r some piss clan legit u r broken u beg 3 many team to join u on trip cause u r slumper for a year str8 lmfao...cp is dog meat and sv r poo i break all of u haha. ween gf have long face like a horsey and she a big whore i fuk hermany too time lmao! btw fi i break u and fuk all your many mother because i am break clanner man 22

how did elit3 bs3r hack dulls sb account?