Rage's P2P Friday OP Stressed Out? Jan/22/2016

Control Pker

Grats on your first MPC trip rage. Saw you giving BVG and Olympus the dick. As for Slaughter I'll be waiting on that closing topic. You won't last long as the only clan in a scene with only masser clans as your only viable competition.

How exactly is Slaughter a masser clan? We have a hand full of kids that applications have been declined & when we outline a 50v50 min F2P unbiased prep topic Rage declines almost instantaniously. U seem brainwashed.

How exactly is Slaughter a masser clan? We have a hand full of kids that applications have been declined & when we outline a 50v50 min F2P unbiased prep topic Rage declines almost instantaniously. U seem brainwashed.

Where did I say Slaughter was a masser clan? All I said was that enjoy staying in a dying scene where the only competition you have is masser clans. Your clan won't last long and I'm pretty sure Rage tried giving you both a f2p and p2p prep and your ranks declined because of the fact that your a "f2p based clan" and lpc don't do p2p, but yet go on p2p trips from time to time? This is what I get from a outside prespective.

@@Control Pker Your own leader doesn't even agree with you, step off your high horse and don't bark up the wrong tree. I'm warning you.

Thats why you have your spammers out, ready for your little action you barely get l0l 

@@Control Pker Your own leader doesn't even agree with you, step off your high horse and don't bark up the wrong tree. I'm warning you.

Win fights then talk. 

Cya in p2p, easy clears. 

oh on top of that when we go mpc, p2p prep us so i can put you in your place. 

Thats why you have your spammers out, ready for your little action you barely get l0l

Win fights then talk.

Cya in p2p, easy clears.

oh on top of that when we go mpc, p2p prep us so i can put you in your place.

It'd be my pleasure to give you your first P2P prep loss.

Lmfao, control pker, I remember when we went on trip and you ended it after an entire 3 MINUTES IN THE WILDY,

brown sticky stuff clan, brown sticky stuff leader

rage fits control pker perfectly.. Scream some more at the kids, and see how long you last. brown sticky stuff clan.

Ruin sucks btw

Lmfao, control pker, I remember when we went on trip and you ended it after an entire 3 MINUTES IN THE WILDY,

brown sticky stuff clan, brown sticky stuff leader

rage fits control pker perfectly.. Scream some more at the kids, and see how long you last. brown sticky stuff clan.

Ruin sucks btw

Yeah i wish we could end in 3minutes, that couldnt beat slaughters time leaving saturday trips 1 day of the week trip l0l 

Well your clan does spam at edge, incase you didn't know. We gave our final word on this, again - like we have repeated this topic in countless threads but you keep bringing this up.

It'd be my pleasure to give you your first P2P prep loss.

All in good time. Maybe in the near future.

S/O To all Clan that showed up! we shall see you guys around :)

Note: Mpc clans sit in single for 1hour and 20minutes after mass till they actually fight.

LOL OLYMPUS WAS SITTING IN MULTI FOR THAT ENTIRE DURATION YOU FUCKING BROCCOLI.

Do you want to start brown sticky stuff witht he 4n king? lmfao ok, oyur clan is fucking brown sticky stuff, we took you on qwhen we alrdy fought 2 clans lmao

nice fake logs, you're really good at editing videos as well.

you never cleared us once lmao

S/O To all Clan that showed up! we shall see you guys around :)

Note: Mpc clans sit in single for 1hour and 20minutes after mass till they actually fight.

LOL OLYMPUS WAS SITTING IN MULTI FOR THAT ENTIRE DURATION YOU FUCKING BROCCOLI.

Do you want to start brown sticky stuff witht he 4n king? lmfao ok, oyur clan is fucking brown sticky stuff, we took you on qwhen we alrdy fought 2 clans lmao

nice fake logs, you're really good at editing videos as well.

you never cleared us once lmao

The logs aren't fake lmao. Your leader poked me in Cp's teamspeak asking for help last week. Why do u think 30 capes magically showed up on the cape counter during a fight? Quit lying to yourself and accept the truth;)

The logs aren't fake lmao. Your leader poked me in Cp's teamspeak asking for help last week. Why do u think 30 capes magically showed up on the cape counter during a fight? Quit lying to yourself and accept the truth;)

lmfao yes they are, he told you to fuck off and you guys stil came in our cape, so we gave u a shoutout for beingretarded asf.

Do you not see that my rsn is retired? I'm not active. But if I would of got on my knees and sucked Slaughter off like most people on here then I must be in Slaughter too according to your logic no?

Slaughter is #1 and everyone knows it. Nobody is sucking dick, they're just not cauliflower as fuck & post on clanning websites after "retiring" thinking that anybody gives a fuck about a "retired" opinion.

Thanks for your input you useless attempt at a rage supporter.

lmfao yes they are, he told you to fuck off and you guys stil came in our cape, so we gave u a shoutout for beingretarded asf.

Lmao.

Nice propaganda. Funny how your clan came down to asking an lpc to help and then trying to start problems with one.

Sad tbh.

Yall couldn't compete with rage anyways.