If FOE accepted 30 Defence? How would this affect the pure community?

Mia Khalifa

FOE would further distance themselves as #1 P2P clan from every other clan. They were unbeatable in P2P as 1-25 def pures so you could imagine with 1-39 Defence.

FOE would also increase their chances of taking #1 F2P on weekends more often then they currently do.

FOE would also get a fuck tonne of more applicants, alot of the 30 defence people are clan hoppers and would have no problem hopping clans to join the #1 P2P clan of all time.

So Foe why have you not gone 1-39 Defence yet it can only benefit you :P

I think it benefits them in P2P :o They have more mage's than anyone else on trips and that benefits them heavily when the other clans are just trying to rag each other in snakeskin :S In F2P tho ye addy is on another level.. closer to rune than it is to mith. But yea I don't think they need to do it at all.

we beat every clan except for mm in f2p. lmfao do u not understand clan politics? and plz dont link me the video when u were in cp and cp beat foe 100 vs 60 in a 2 day preparation full out plzzz m8

every clan has beat another clan at one point so that logic sure is flawed.

foe was always a free win if you were matched opts with them or even -5 in the wilderness

foe always did decent f2p clw due to their organisation/levels but never really excelled.