The tl;dr version of Slaughter Vs Rage

DreTheOBJ

Same brown sticky stuff different thread. It's getting old, rage won't prep us f2p matched ml & demands we p2p matched ml while we're lpc.

Let's agree to disagree and start seeing different brown sticky stuff on sharkbrew rather than rage and slaughter members flaming each other. Move up, we'll see who lasts.

How did I decline.

This is Slaughter's leader for anyone who is wondering. Completely ignores your topic and tries to make something that benefits themselves. You're still ashamed aren't you? #pray4andre

Holy fuck the propagander guy is talking.

you are really clueless lmfao.

u realize ur clan will prob go without a prep for another month until u have to beg a country clan for one. LMAO

And as a member of slaughter I clearly don't give a fuck and neither do any other members I'm just stating ur clan sucks fucking dick lmao stay brown sticky stuff and winless bundle of twigs

And as a member of slaughter I clearly don't give a fuck and neither do any other members I'm just stating ur clan sucks fucking dick lmao stay brown sticky stuff and winless bundle of twigs

ur clan is pretty desperate for action according to ur leaderboards which u cant see