Slaughter Slamming Rage x3 Ft; SD ~2v1 Wont save you Rage~

Dannypool

potato masher rules? how is it potato masher rules when you asked me with wizzy g for a full out, and i put your rules on their. 

You are more cauliflower then @@Pain being in 2 mpc clans trying to help you in lpc as well. l000l 

Ill Be waiting. you know where to contact me when you grow some balls bundle of twigsget 

AND, 

you think bringing mains to a wildy fight will better your chances at agreeing to a prep TOGETHER. 

No, your not. 

-The fact of the matter is your "memberlist" will consist of you Mass Accepting for February, EVEN then you've lost enough members that it probably wouldnt even matter. 

-The fact of the matter is i stick to my words, and i gave you enough chances at this point to fullout AND prep. 

this is week after week, This "rivalry" was over timeeeee ago, The rivalry is only here because theres no other clans that can compete at this level. But you call up SD to come save you from getting dicked down opts by us. 

-You Have Declined, We have seen it, you've wasted your opportunity's with prepping at this point. 

YOU CANNOT PULL ENOUGH TO FIGHT IN THE CONDITIONS THAT YOU

WHICH MEANS YOU ARE SLUMPING TO brown sticky stuff. 

YOU HAVE DECLINED AFTER DECLINE, AFTER DECLINE. 

YOU TELL ME ABOUT A SHARKBREW TOPIC THAT WAS TAKEN OFF BY SHARKBREW MODERATORS AND THINK YOU CAN USE THAT? 

THIS IS HONESTLY WHY YOU WERE A MEMBER OF RUIN, AND WAS SOON TO BE KICKED. 

55v55 is slumping lag. waiting 4 u guys to accept l0l, you seem mad?

our weekend pull is 60

good job! your clan rocks xoxoxo

lmaoooooooooooo...u mad bro? u got dick really bad ehhhh..well too bad ur in a brown sticky stuff snipe team l0000ll...join a real pure clan doe...as matter fact ur just a 1bang hahaha...

runnnnnnnnnnnnn and logggggggggg before u get tat cumm on ur face 

5fec7a1879.jpg

again showing dat ass doe, we arent even grouped up together, no ranks on just non staff on.. you complain about our mpc accounts.

Datassdoe is 84. 

and you can see Add ryan in the chat box is an 81.

and thats just a midweek. not even a saturday. cape counter shows slaughter with 16. thats a spontaneous pk trip.. cuz our members can pk when they want to. because its fun...

im sure you guys say "hey @@Niblet / @@Control Pker / @@Korbin /  (not waifu cuz he is useless) are we allowed to wear team 9 capes? right now, its just a few of us members pking fog, we have like 8. 

(rank response) "no wear envy capes"