My experience as an AAO app

Shellfisch

Hey guys,

this is a post about my time at AAO and why I cannot recommend joining it as of now. After opening a "Lf clan post" at sharkbrew I got contacted by several clans, but ultimately went to AAO because they were advertised as the most "mature".

I had a very good time at AAO and met many friendly people. It was very fun and fullfilling. Unfortunately, the wrong people have too much say in the clan.

To my story and what happened:

I was always eager to be of help and to attend all the events. In the midst of a weekend F2P I got kicked out of the Clanchat and permamently banned from teamspeak. I still have no idea what happened and never had any kind of talk about it. My parting message from teamspeak was "back2cd" - apparently I am a spy. It is sad to see a Clan run by immaturity, suspicion and a mindset of "acting before talking". It was a horrible experience to be kicked inside the wilderness and I hope nobody has to ever go through that again. It's also giving you a brown sticky stuffty feeling, you try to think about possible reasons and what you have done wrong. I have not been contacted nor had had an apology ever since.

I won't drop any names nor put the blame on a specific person.

It is sad to leave all the friends I made behind. I hope this has given more insights for people that are about to join a clan.

Best regards

Shervster

l0l AAO, kicking loyal members

You've kicked like 20 people in the last month you tomato, you're at the point of kicking legit people now.

Loyal? He was around for 3 days so we don't know his loyalty unfortunately and neither do you so don't comment on it.

There was evidence pointing to you being a spy @@Shellfisch and a lot more than 1 person pointed it out, we don't kick people for no reason or on a suspicion.

Kicking someone for being a spy isn't a sign of immaturity it's actually a sign of good leadership.

You've kicked like 20 people in the last month you tofu, you're at the point of kicking legit people now.

Loyal? He was around for 3 days so we don't know his loyalty unfortunately and neither do you so don't comment on it.

There was evidence pointing to you being a spy @@Shellfisch and a lot more than 1 person pointed it out, we don't kick people for no reason or on a suspicion.

Kicking someone for being a spy isn't a sign of immaturity it's actually a sign of good leadership.

You've kicked like 20 people in the last month you tofu, you're at the point of kicking legit people now.

I don't kick anyone I'm not a leader of any clan you dumb broccoli lmfa0. Keep kicking kids

I have not once been confrontated with those suspicions. There is no reason to argue about this, I never had a talk nor did anyone say "hey I think you are a spy".

This topic is about MY thoughts and impressions about AAO and I have shown my point of view.

To sum it up: Members are great and awesome, leadership is fishy.

I also have an interesting story to share:

Back in '11, I was one of the first few guys to get 30 def for hand cannon. I applied to Clan P and as granted an applicant rank. At the first event I attended, one of the leaders kicked me from the CC claiming my defence was too high. 6 months later there were Clan P members openly bragging about their 39 def unquested.

tldr; Move on, clan leaders are often shortsighted.

I understand your frustration, it does suck when you're getting acquainted with a group of people and then all of a sudden you're banished for no reason.

However, the fact that they kicked you without warning is typical of any clan leadership. In the couple of years I've been clanning, it's rare for clan leaders to approach a member and just be like "hay d00d, r u a spi??' It's just a part of the idiocracy that is pure clans. There's some other stuff I could comment on, but that would turn into me ranting, and not really respecting your Pov topic.

Best of luck trying to find a pure clan that you truly feel at home at.

Tbh it's not one of our spies lol

You should draw a picture

it's prolly one of those xl_Lemon or [op]swagstar trolls lmao

I have not once been confrontated with those suspicions. There is no reason to argue about this, I never had a talk nor did anyone say "hey I think you are a spy".

This topic is about MY thoughts and impressions about AAO and I have shown my point of view.

To sum it up: Members are great and awesome, leadership is fishy.

you ment to say Dennis is fishy :P

I don't kick anyone I'm not a leader of any clan you dumb broccoli lmfa0. Keep kicking kids

1 kid out of 20 apps gets kicked and he decides to victimize himself and try to get back at our clan, lmao apex removes over 5 per trip.

Hey guys,

this is a post about my time at AAO and why I cannot recommend joining it as of now. After opening a "Lf clan post" at sharkbrew I got contacted by several clans, but ultimately went to AAO because they were advertised as the most "mature".

I had a very good time at AAO and met many friendly people. It was very fun and fullfilling. Unfortunately, the wrong people have too much say in the clan.

I was always eager to be of help and to attend all the events. In the midst of a weekend F2P I got kicked out of the Clanchat and permamently banned from teamspeak. I still have no idea what happened and never had any kind of talk about it. My parting message from teamspeak was "back2cd" - apparently I am a spy. It is sad to see a Clan run by immaturity, suspicion and a mindset of "acting before talking". It was a horrible experience to be kicked inside the wilderness and I hope nobody has to ever go through that again. It's also giving you a brown sticky stuffty feeling, you try to think about possible reasons and what you have done wrong. I have not been contacted nor had had an apology ever since.

It is sad to leave all the friends I made behind. I hope this has given more insights for people that are about to join a clan.

Best regards

Shervster

Same happened here bro join slaughtee

Hey guys,

Best regards

Shervster

Shervster bro they was talking to you and you didnt reply