Rage vs Apex 19v19 BIG OMFG MINI WAR!

Duval

@@slushpuppy

How come aao and vt have 16v16 and its considered a prep while rage and apex have a 19v19 and its considered a mini?

IMO anything under 25 isnt actually a prep, but seriously aao and vt's topic is sitting in event aftermath as a prep.

Well i tried my best to do a 25v25 min for all preps etc, but ppl bitched and cried to me about it and how their slumping clans can't pull. So simply..

If you organize it as a prep then it is a prep.

@AllRageMembers-> Goodjob on your win please stop pming people to count it as a prep, we recognize that you won (and it did look ez) but we can't count it as a prep because logs clearly state you knew it was a mini.

Also, I removed the duplicate topic because @@Duval already posted this one.

@AllRageMembers-> Goodjob on your win please stop pming people to count it as a prep, we recognize that you won (and it did look ez) but we can't count it as a prep because logs clearly state you knew it was a mini.

l came in the ts with the feeling it was an actual prep add prep score plox

lets be honest count it as a prep that's the only win rage will get in the mpc sceen stay ezzz