What Will Be The Next LPC to go MPC and MPC to go HPC?

موني

What Clans Will Move Up?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Which LPC Will Go MPC Next?

• SD
    • POP
    • Rage
    • Relentless
  2. 2. Which MPC Will Go HPC Next?

• Slaughter
    • OP
    • Envy
    • CD
    • AAO
    • Apex
    • RU
    • LP
    • VT

Here's what I think

All 4 of those LPC's can move up because moving to MPC isn't big move so ye..

But for MPC's moving up to HPC's I think OP and Slaughter are prob the only 2 that don't rely on HPC's to stay open/do well which leaves them at a good spot in terms of moving up. Granted Slaughter just moved up but this is my opinion.

Also looking at CD they should've moved up already, not sure why they haven't but ye. 

Didn't Rage announce they were going MPC like a month ago and now bitch and complain that Slaughter moved up & the combat levels are "too high" for them?

They'll move up, but the only thing getting them there is a lift machine that takes old people up steps because they can't bend their knees.

Didn't Rage announce they were going MPC like a month ago and now bitch and complain that Slaughter moved up & the combat levels are "too high" for them?

They'll move up, but the only thing getting them there is a lift machine that takes old people up steps because they can't bend their knees.

CQ9OqaI.png

God ur clan is dead as fuck lmao

Lol, you talk so much brown sticky stuff

I like how you took time out of your day to take a pic and edit your name out. Solid 9/10 for effort gj bro.

Yeh I like how slaughter call theirselves a clan but they never have more than 25 in their cc. I thought the meaning of clanning on rs is about being online right?

Yeh I like how slaughter call theirselves a clan but they never have more than 25 in their cc. I thought the meaning of clanning on rs is about being online right?

Getting every nigga in 308 to join ur cc dosen't make ur clan any less dead than it already is.

Sovereign wasn't ready to go HPC and still aren't high caliber, their pull is the only thing keeping them afloat 

CD should have gone HPC if they really wanted some actual competition but they would suffer the same fate as SV

i find it highly amusing that mpc accounts with 20 def and 70 prayer think they can't go hpc, their accounts are bigger than mine 

i care not for the other clans

Here's what I think

All 4 of those LPC's can move up because moving to MPC isn't big move so ye..

But for MPC's moving up to HPC's I think OP and Slaughter are prob the only 2 that don't rely on HPC's to stay open/do well which leaves them at a good spot in terms of moving up. Granted Slaughter just moved up but this is my opinion.

Also looking at CD they should've moved up already, not sure why they haven't but ye. 

doesnt slaughter have lots of members from hpcs...?