TLP or EoP

Hazardous

Who won the longest pure fight in 07scape?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who won the longest pure fight in 07scape?

• EoP
    • TLP

gratz eop

idk but eop will never be good again because all the people they used to multilog on mains have quit their clan

ye never good againer because no mainer anymoer that why witmj themer in sv they still big ass loser clan lol! that maker no sense bro this why zu close cause u r some sukkass tomato lmao like how r u leave so many clan and end up in sv? sv r die lol legit die baba quit u quit too lol u lil sheep like pissertality r die as well i dont get why so many piss clan r so bad lmfao"!

gratz eop

ye never good againer because no mainer anymoer that why witmj themer in sv they still big ass loser clan lol! that maker no sense bro this why zu close cause u r some sukkass tofu lmao like how r u leave so many clan and end up in sv? sv r die lol legit die baba quit u quit too lol u lil sheep like pissertality r die as well i dont get why so many piss clan r so bad lmfao"!

only left eop

saltydreams, fo had 24 peole in ts while eop had 60+ ending

@@Hazardous

holydreams has been real quiet lately, can u stop picking on him everytime he makes a post bro, give him some time, like his posts so he doesnt rage quit sharkbrew for another month

he tryna safe a clan that teams with sv to fight another clan with even ops bro

Both fights were very impressive as both clans were the priority target of all of those intending on sniping and/or crashing. I personally wouldn't bother with identifying who's was more impressive, with numbers disadvantages to a large extent and a rock hard determination, both clans earned themselves their victories.

But ngl, the gdz fight vs Foe was my favourite, no clan was able to knock us out of the hut no matter how many regroups or how much they all focused us.

I find this bias because we all know that TLP is nothing without their alliance and propaganda. But again, you're both low tier irrelevant clans that have never won a rivarly.

rivarly xd

ot tho; EoP's was so fucking sick, but so was TLP's. Like Murd said they're both cool and equally great. Just voted tlp cus in tlp tho lol

Both fights were very impressive as both clans were the priority target of all of those intending on sniping and/or crashing. I personally wouldn't bother with identifying who's was more impressive, with numbers disadvantages to a large extent and a rock hard determination, both clans earned themselves their victories.