Serious Discussion

coc is roc

The same can be said about TLP.

bT5PZFK.png

07f6b6a8f25050e59f474b66b4d6802d.png

Btw legit question because no TLP member or rank wanna give me an answer to this question.

Are you gonna return the favor to Doom when they go out on HPC times from CD mains crashing all of their trips like you promised? Or are you still gonna use them for extra opts and bail on them?

Pretty hypocritical topic when you bring VR mains and team with EOP and bring Doom invites and complain about this.

Where you apart of foe when 20 doom tagged along with them to kill TLP?. 20 doom pures, mains that can't attack pures and only attack other mains and the mighty foe needs to team with 70 sv? Where is the logic in that? Lmao is foe really that scared to lose any chance of claiming #1 p2p sunday?

The same can be said about TLP.

Btw legit question because no TLP member or rank wanna give me an answer to this question.

Are you gonna return the favor to Doom when they go out on HPC times from CD mains crashing all of their trips like you promised? Or are you still gonna use them for extra opts and bail on them?

Pretty hypocritical topic when you bring VR mains and team with EOP and bring Doom invites and complain about this.

let's break down how much of a fucking nimrod you are

we pulled over 60 members on sunday. if we truly had 30 doom with us we'd have nearly, if not a 100 pull. something FOE and SV couldn't even accomplish in the same cape. 

You need 90 fucking FOE/SV to even try to beat TLP. Yikes. the fact, no, the idea that even just Horm came to our trip and you got that assmad goes to show how weak the other clan leaderships are. 

Critical Thinking: If VR mains were at TLP's Trips, and the min combat level allowed in VR is 124, and the fight is in 15 wild, what is minimum combat level a 124 main can attack? 

It's time to stop posting. your clan is broken and your fallacious reasoning is laughable at best

we pulled over 60 members on sunday. if we truly had 30 doom with us we'd have nearly, if not a 100 pull. something FOE and SV couldn't even accomplish in the same cape. 

You need 90 fucking FOE/SV to even try to beat TLP. Yikes. the fact, no, the idea that even just Horm came to our trip and you got that assmad goes to show how weak the other clan leaderships are. 

Critical Thinking: If VR mains were at TLP's Trips, and the min combat level allowed in VR is 124, and the fight is in 15 wild, what is minimum combat level a 124 main can attack? 

It's time to stop posting. your clan is broken and your fallacious reasoning is laughable at best

I suggest you stop spewing out propaganda

Clearly says 118 combat to join (not to mention 110 to be a "recruit")

It's time to stop posting irrelevant statements, buddy. By your logic, if the fight is in 15 wild and 108 is the maximum "pure" combat, then indeed, VR members can attack level 108's in level 15 wild. 

It's hilarious that you through around numbers and expect people not to get a fact check.

83aoZUb.png

TLP and EOP have been butt buddies for eras... First sign of anyone else teaming you start throwing out accusations

The same thing happened to FI vs RD/EOP.. And FI actually proved their superioty by defeating both clans.

Also TLP have been saying they want a challange for months. They should be happy they are being provided with a wildy rivalry because tbh TLP usually brown sticky stuffs on clans in 1v1s

I suggest you stop spewing out propaganda

Clearly says 118 combat to join (not to mention 110 to be a "recruit")

It's time to stop posting irrelevant statements, buddy. By your logic, if the fight is in 15 wild and 108 is the maximum "pure" combat, then indeed, VR members can attack level 108's in level 15 wild. 

It's hilarious that you through around numbers and expect people not to get a fact check.

83aoZUb.png

that is to be an FA

u rly think theyll take FAs to snipe pure clans

it's 124 lol

you can stop looking like an tofu 

Taken off the forums big guy. You can stop anytime now, and go look for yourself. Or just ask half your clan.

that is to be an FA

u rly think theyll take FAs to snipe pure clans

122 is member not 124

ok

108+13 = 121

ur telling me vr is gonna sit there for how long until sv/foe moves up wildy lvls to atk them?

assuming u were in 15 wildy max is 123 and u had ur own mains so... evenly matched honestly cos if anything VR (if they were there) were killing sv/fo's mains lol

Your facts have been called out and now you change it up on me. You stated 15 wild in the topic, now all a sudden it's level 13. This is comical lmao. Do you really expect people other than your members to believe you?

did not read

bro ur gf looks like a horse

assuming u were in 15 wildy max is 123 and u had ur own mains so... evenly matched honestly cos if anything VR (if they were there) were killing sv/fo's mains lol

Your facts have been called out and now you change it up on me. You stated 15 wild in the topic, now all a sudden it's level 13. This is comical lmao. Do you really expect people other than your members to believe you?

i said 13-15

assuming 15 yea sure

assuming 13 V wont wait round lol

do u rly think vr's main priority is camping sv/foe for tlp? lmfao rly?

fi was helpin sv btw so idk why im even having this discussion with u

u were literally a sheeps sheep

You're a fucking tomato. First your topic says and I qoute "pulled 80 god fearing bundle of twigsgots" now you're ADMITTING to pulling 60s and adding the +20 Doom invites and your ranks was lying? Fucking broccoli.

Again like someone said on this topic VR combat req is 110. So yes they can attack FOE pures at that wildy level dipbrown sticky stuff. I dont give a fuck about what happened on saturday between you and SV but I know from seeing the pics and that gif you and your members love to post I clearly see VR MAINS CHASING DOWN SV PURES. Plus why the fuck is EOP always helping you out if the oh so almighty TLP can take on other clans by themselves? GTFO with that bullbrown sticky stuff.

I love that you just single handedly made yourself look like a fucking tomato just now and just admitted your ranks spew propaganda bullbrown sticky stuff from their mouth. It's time for you to stop posting.

Taken off the forums big guy. You can stop anytime now, and go look for yourself. Or just ask half your clan.

122 is member not 124

zZLimxQ.png

Here is the 4 bottom names on the violent resolution clan memberlist

go ahead and shut your cauliflower brown sticky stufftality mouth

Are you implying tlp massed up strictly future apps to come snipe the mighty sv clan bro?

Kinda funny we go down to 15 wild and instead of rushing us, sv runs on to corp hill (so their 20 mains could hit us lmfao)

brown sticky stufftality sucks (because of braindead leaders and members like you) sv sucks (for the same reasons + their member and rank quality is the lowest of any hpc) and TLP fucks you both.

You're a fucking tofu. First your topic says and I qoute "pulled 80 god fearing bundle of twigsgots" now you're ADMITTING to pulling 60s and adding the +20 Doom invites and your ranks was lying? Fucking broccoli.

Again like someone said on this topic VR combat req is 118. So yes they can attack FOE pures at that wildy level dipbrown sticky stuff. I dont give a fuck about what happened on saturday between you and SV but I know from seeing the pics and that gif you and your members love to post I clearly see VR MAINS CHASING DOWN SV PURES. Plus why the fuck is EOP always helping you out if the oh so almighty TLP can take on other clans by themselves? GTFO with that bullbrown sticky stuff.

I love that you just single handedly made yourself look like a fucking tofu just now and just admitted your ranks spew propaganda bullbrown sticky stuff from their mouth. It's time for you to stop posting.

lmfao i made you post paragraphs fucking cya tomato nerd virg

stay dead btw it's not like typing out lines on the internet is going to save you or prevent TLP from completely steamrolling your clan every chance we get 

not that we get much of a chance on saturdays :X there are bigger fish 2 fry