Dear Doom,

Father Justin

mfw this random @said foe should close when we're #1 p2p aka the server he loves. tfw eom is scared to p2p prep foe, so they just wanted a f2p prep on wednesday lmfao

mfw when you're the random and im not thooo

Tell ur daddys to me pm if they want to set something up, you just a +1 in eop lmfao

lmfao arab money log tree, sv took #1 from foe when they moved up. That makes tlp #6 now lmfao

lmfao i dont who you are or which clan you from whahahaha

I'm a rank buddy. I'll set up p2p.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Eop been brown sticky stuff since they opened, sovereign moved up to hpc and took #1 f2p and p2p so easy. What are eop doing other then losing to fatality every weekend and sucking tlpbundle of twigss dick.

Once again proud member of eop, tell ur daddys to prep us f2p 45vs45 min and then we talk? scared to prep us or what lmfao????

How did you take #1 f2p and p2p if you're banned from the wildy lmaoooooo

Severance is dead lmfao

I'm actually glad lol it prevents any of us from being as justin beiber as these topics

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Eop been brown sticky stuff since they opened, sovereign moved up to hpc and took #1 f2p and p2p so easy. What are eop doing other then losing to fatality every weekend and sucking tlpbundle of twigss dick. 

Once again proud member of eop, tell ur daddys to prep us f2p 45vs45 min and then we talk? scared to prep us or what lmfao????

Parviz aka YooITzKiD aka 2006 h2 xbl gamertag in 2016 aka the bollywood patrick swayze throws around prep us to every other clan than tlp lol

feels good to be me today