Regrets?

Hazardous

Hello men,

Do any of you have any runescape related regrets that you would like to share with the world?

As for me personally it would've been not having joined Frenzy in the summer of 2012 during their peak (june 27 - august 3), not having been apart of the most epic 15v15's in runescape history and not having the pleasure of listening to the greatest P2P mastermind of all-time Sikh aka @ defenitely is my #1 regret of all time

What are your regrets?

Having a 2b bank in 2012/13 and still risking 100k per trip pking with the lads ;/

Should have used more of my money to have fun

2b in retrospect wasn't alot. I had like 300m in brews alone for mining pre-eoc. But the issue was regardless of risk if you had a Titan and a chaotic you can destroy someone.

2b in retrospect wasn't alot. I had like 300m in brews alone for mining pre-eoc. But the issue was regardless of risk if you had a Titan and a chaotic you can destroy someone.

so true, 2b was a lot in terms of how much pk gear you could buy though, is that I meant^. I had a titan and chaotics and your right, rapier/maul + titan and msb = powerful :)