Purge Midweek

Evade

2iut4io.png

After peaking for the video sake 25, but overall waiting around for pop with 47 purge members, we went out to dick any clan that stood in our way, after fighting bv and clearing them in .5 as well as ending faiths trip in .2 seconds we managed to have a great trip despite clans not being able to stand us. We tried our best today and performed really well. 

mKH7O2n.gif

S/O to pop for not showing up for their fight at sperm they only had 35 has we had 47  l0l 

S/O to Faith, they ddosed our prep today and got dicked in the wild so they paid for it one way. 

S/O to Bv who got cleared easily and complained about us having 25 when they hit us with 28. 

mKH7O2n.gif

Control Pker POV: 

Cruxio POV:

Was a good trip for lpc, i mean lpc has a bit of action, hoping more clans decide to come out. 

@@Andre

So, The next question i ask is pop why did you want to setup a war that you couldnt make? 

Clears 29 of us, tells us to remass as there massing next to us waited around for our mass to end, 

saw us with 35 walking to ditch, followed us, then left us, then we had 47 with all you new kids scouting an lpc. soooo?? 

@@Andre, whats going on man? you cant pk during the hours of 12 noon to 6pm eastern anymore now? 

When the purge comes, its over buddy, you just get slammed thats why you need to crash fights to prove dominance when it becomes lower opted since you'd get cleared on a 1v1, oh want to accept the 40v40 prep too? whats going on there? 

Was a good trip for lpc, i mean lpc has a bit of action, hoping more clans decide to come out. 

@@Andre

So, The next question i ask is pop why did you want to setup a war that you couldnt make? 

Clears 29 of us, tells us to remass as there massing next to us waited around for our mass to end, 

saw us with 35 walking to ditch, followed us, then left us, then we had 47 with all you new kids scouting an lpc. soooo?? 

@@Andre, whats going on man? you cant pk during the hours of 12 noon to 6pm eastern anymore now? 

When the purge comes, its over buddy, you just get slammed thats why you need to crash fights to prove dominance when it becomes lower opted since you'd get cleared on a 1v1, oh want to accept the 40v40 prep too? whats going on there? 

try not to scam any members of this clan broccoli back to lpcing where u belong