RAGE BEATS THE FUCK OUT OF SLAUGHTER LMFAO Ft: Ap, Ru, Sd, AAO

Niblet

Thanks buddy come play runescape with us since CD is hpc now right?

Ppl making hasty conclusions, but we are not an HPC.

We went out at this time to bully doom and op, but hpcs decided to team up on us, because of our pull. 

Doom immaturely rushed to declare on us because mr. braden concluded that we are an hpc, lel...

We went out at this time to bully doom and op, but hpcs decided to team up on us, because of our pull. 

Doom immaturely rushed to declare on us because mr. braden concluded that we are an hpc, lel...

Ohhhhhhhh I see

Only thing Ruin can do is pull 15 to Saturday trips, hide behind clans that they don't have a problem with to assist with clans they don't like, and win 2 out of every 10+ preps they do.

Face it, Ruin isn't what they use to be.

& sorry fo xd

ruin pulled 48 today and you pulled 38, what are you trying to prove? 

I wana see you in Rage when you move HPC though;)

You forgot to add the part where you sat in singles for an hour and 15 minutes of the trip and we had to keep killing you 1v1. You also forgot to add the part where you're starting to bring as many mains as CD which now I can see why you're leaching off of them. You also forgot to add the part where we had to run out of singles to get you to come, only for you to go full circle & run right back into singles because your mains were losing rune sets left & right. Judging by your LB's, I suggest Datassd0e & the rest of your clan stock up on return sets because, "Not everybody is super rich on RS!"

gz slaughter

gz tlp

gz eop

gz doom

maybe next time rage