where are they?

Pinhead

I remember hearing about a clan called cp or something a while ago when I was training my level 99 defence pure at rock crabs (they asked me to join so I was making my 99 defence pure as strong as possible). This was about a year ago (give or take a few months). I'd just like to know if this clan is still around, I haven't seen them anywhere lately :(

Did they close or are they just so bad that they have no accomplishments to post about? This is a genuine concern, the pure community looks like it's really strong and it would be a shame if we've lost another clan! Where will I go with my 99 defence pure now :'( I heard about sv, cd and fi but then I saw them lose 250 vs 200 against some real pure clans. Maybe I'll make a pure and join one of the real pure clans that are able to win their fights :)

I remember like 4-5 months ago, after a week or two of CP pulling high, they started a rivalry with TLP and a bunch of CP members and hundreds anonymous accounts were telling us how they're the #1 clan and to kiss the ring.

Haven't heard from them since.

I wonder where they all went.

Not gonna lie this place is missing Franco and all those CP members spamming these boards back when they had their brief time in the spotlight. Hell it was annoying but they did provide some good banter.