EOP choke slams fatality again for the 100th week in a row

DULL

disgusting they teamed with sv

not really surprised they don't have confidence beating EoP up 5 after losing to cp earlier

Sv came really late, it took them 30 mins to mass up 15 ppl lmfao, dead clans :/ and fi gained 0 ppl after their p2p prep vs cp which they lost

Crumble crumble

Pretty happy to see not a single member of fatality resorted to one item, unlike EOP members. (aka your members, "boyfriends" returned in one item cyrstal bow... lol) Was funny seeing your broke banks return in one item. GF I had fun, and it was pretty clear we destroyed you.

ye im #1, i killed your clan

Was pretty funny when Supremacy crashed the fight to help out their master but then got pushed down from gdz to dwarves because fi would rather take fake ending instead of helping their allies

I feel bad for supremacys members, when was the last time they did something memorable when was the last time they even posted an aftermath topic?

It must feel terrible being a minion clan to fi and being left for dead while they attempt to take a fake ending.

Sounds like supremacy's being used as a bit of a cum rag for em lately ay, the least they could do is thank them for trying