Thoughts on Vitality?

Dude

They pulled 20 to an official weekend trip... Thats less then most clans can pull to unofficial trips during the working week. Do you think they will finally stop wasting their members time and call it quits, or keep trying to pursue something out of nothing?

Discuss! 

6707pk.png

2dait00.jpg

Making a claim that we only pulled 20 by taking pic of our ts with 20 ppl in channel before mass, then post another pic of our 29 people pull to make yourself look like a broccoli. You are just mad that you got kicked from VT, just like the rest of most of other clans l0l. Example of clans that kicked/banned you: VT, Envy, CP, RD, EOP etc....... Now the question is, what clan haven't kicked/banned you? L0L

2dait00.jpg

Making a claim that we only pulled 20 by taking pic of our ts with 20 ppl in channel before mass, then post another pic of our 29 people pull to make yourself look like a broccoli. You are just mad that you got kicked from VT, just like the rest of most of other clans l0l. Example of clans that kicked/banned you: VT, Envy, CP, RD, EOP etc....... Now the question is, what clan haven't kicked/banned you? L0L

Bruhhh once I get active I'm going to steal your clan, might aswell derank half your ranks because my niggas Range Pure/Two Ticked/The Insiders/Asuna/Brahma + like 10 more are coming home