Rage will no longer participate in Sharkbrew's cwl system

Lenin

I can't be useless though because I actually make a positive impact to my clan unlike you lmfao

Maybe if you stopped raging at your members and being an autistic caller you might have a better prep record and people wouldn't leave like your LB suggests l0l

haha if a positive impact is keeping ur mic muted and being a one bang then gj mate.

Only brown sticky stuff kids leave Rage btw

then explain the point of this topic please

If you weren't so lazy you'd look into the original every one of your questions would be answered.

@@slushpuppy,

you demised MPC declarations so does it really add up in your favour?

I took the screenshot and sent it to other ranks to discuss so I used the same image. It wasn't intentional. If there's a hypocrite its you, for bending the rules specifically against certain clans more than others. These sorts of preps occur a great amount, including this one which was done not long ago (a week and a half now?).

You gave an absurd reasons everytime, changing the topic each time.

@@Moni,

its odd how they quote you each time, and it only takes me calling you out for you to say they've misunderstood you or w/e. Its odd how you don't come into the topic yourself when your name is mentioned by them.

@@ultama,

yes I hurt you enough for you to target all the time.

haha if a positive impact is keeping ur mic muted and being a one bang then gj mate.

Only brown sticky stuff kids leave Rage btw

I'm not a one bang though lmfao feel free to check my prep vids on my channel to see my tanks

pretty ironic you say that considering I most likely banged you out at the P2P prep you had vs OP lmfao

If you weren't so lazy you'd look into the original every one of your questions would be answered.

@@slushpuppy,

you demised MPC declarations so does it really add up in your favour?

I took the screenshot and sent it to other ranks to discuss so I used the same image. It wasn't intentional. If there's a hypocrite its you, for bending the rules specifically against certain clans more than others. These sorts of preps occur a great amount, including this one which was done not long ago (a week and a half now?).

You gave an absurd reasons everytime, changing the topic each time.

@@Moni,

its odd how they quote you each time, and it only takes me calling you out for you to say they've misunderstood you or w/e. Its odd how you don't come into the topic yourself when your name is mentioned by them.

@@ultama,

yes I hurt you enough for you to target all the time.

Please read over what you just said because it legit makes no sense in regards what you said towards me. 

Slaughter are our rivals, so we focus them more than anyone. I will still follow the rules and not flame them. They flame us pretty badly all the time as they did todayonly to end up getting pushed into singles. They sit at lobby or singles waiting for a fight to crash and end up doing badly. They still bring rune tanks, as they now depend on them.

at you just said because it legit makes no sense in regards what you said towards me. 

@@Lenin

Hey I saw you use the word hypocrite!

CRIES ABOUT FLAMING POSTS PIC THEM FLAMING SAYS ITS SLAUGHTER LMFAO

4rN8k4y.png

YOUR TOP FALL IN IS A MAIN LMFAO

G0KcHhZ.png

3 MAINS AND THEY ARE ALL YOURS LMFAO

UQaF4Uh.png

ALL THESE PICS CAME FROM THAT SINGLE SENTENCE THAT WAS POSTED ON ZYBEZ AFTER RAGE GOT CLEARED FROM SB BY SLUSHPUPPY AND MONI

I'm not a one bang though lmfao feel free to check my prep vids on my channel to see my tanks

pretty ironic you say that considering I most likely banged you out at the P2P prep you had vs OP lmfao

LMFAO YOU ARE A VIDEO SLAVE. THAT IS YOUR USE TO DOOM!!! HAHAAHAHAH

Slaughter are our rivals, so we focus them more than anyone. I will still follow the rules and not flame them. They flame us pretty badly all the time as they did todayonly to end up getting pushed into singles. They sit at lobby or singles waiting for a fight to crash and end up doing badly. They still bring rune tanks, as they now depend on them.

at you just said because it legit makes no sense in regards what you said towards me. 

@@Lenin

Hey I saw you use the word hypocrite!

CRIES ABOUT FLAMING POSTS PIC THEM FLAMING SAYS ITS SLAUGHTER LMFAO

4rN8k4y.png

YOUR TOP FALL IN IS A MAIN LMFAO

G0KcHhZ.png

3 MAINS AND THEY ARE ALL YOURS LMFAO

UQaF4Uh.png

ALL THESE PICS CAME FROM THAT SINGLE SENTENCE THAT WAS POSTED ON ZYBEZ AFTER RAGE GOT CLEARED FROM SB BY SLUSHPUPPY AND MONI

heard u got kicked out of slaughter. wow u look like their bitch now!

@

I can't control 100% people's actions. I wasn't there at that specific trip and I woudn't have spammed it either. Banter/rivarlies made shouldn't be just flame.

& how does this have anything to do with the topic at hand?

@@Moni

They tag your name each time they try to quote a rule or something, and you don't come in and tell them that they are wrong waiting until someone calls you out on that bullbrown sticky stuff. Next time come in before me or others and tell them that they are wrong.

It sucks that some clans are too scared to enter the league. So it doesn't represent the whole pure community.

From my point of view, everyone that posts a topic to 'Clan Advertisement' should be automatically included in the league, they want it or not.

There are some clans in there that are closed now as well :s

It sucks that some clans are too scared to enter the league. So it doesn't represent the whole pure community.

From my point of view, everyone that posts a topic to 'Clan Advertisement' should be automatically included in the league, they want it or not.

There are some clans in there that are closed now as well :s

This is specifically on the legitimacy/integrity of the rules and those who 'enforce' them.

@

I can't control 100% people's actions. I wasn't there at that specific trip and I woudn't have spammed it either. Banter/rivarlies made shouldn't be just flame.

& how does this have anything to do with the topic at hand?

@@Moni

They tag your name each time they try to quote a rule or something, and you don't come in and tell them that they are wrong waiting until someone calls you out on that bullbrown sticky stuff. Next time come in before me or others and tell them that they are wrong.

No offense but you haven't been around long enough to know what I've done in terms of trying to not be biased. But it's pointless arguing with you because you're just a moron who craves attention and thinks he's smarter then the average individual. 

No offense but you haven't been around long enough to know what I've done in terms of trying to not be biased. But it's pointless arguing with you because you're just a moron who craves attention and thinks he's smarter then the average individual. 

I've been around longer in this world politically aware of exploitation, oppression and lairs, so I know when I see someone like yourself. You tried to argue for Slaughter last time not reading the rules and claiming that 85 was out of the range until we had to specifically show you in the clan tier post.

Craves attention? I love the irony of posting average gameplay claiming you're a god, as if thats not seeking attention. Pretty much all social activities are dedicated to craving attention, its a basic necessity. I try my best not to look down on anyone or treat people poorly due to any characteristics like intelligence, if I've portrayed myself as arrogant I'll apologies for that, but it still doesn't make you right.

Idk if its broken but it certainly stops some clans from wanting to prep. They dont want a 2-10 record on sharkbrew so they'll just prep clans they know they can safely beat.

This... idk what it is but clans are just to scared to lose their reputation on SB i bet clans would be better of if the clw ladder got removed. Tldr sharkbrew ruins everything

Lmfao bullied from sharkbrew brown sticky stuff clan just close already

And ppl like this just need to neck themself tbh