It was a good run boys..

Ryan..

I believe rage killed slaughter by being to brown sticky stuff lmao. They were sick and tired of facing noobs every time hahahaha.

Rage you didnt do brown sticky stuff I dont know why you are celebrating lololol

doom moved to the big leagues and u celebrate hahahahhahahhahaga

I believe rage killed slaughter by being to brown sticky stuff lmao. They were sick and tired of facing noobs every time hahahaha.

Rage you didnt do brown sticky stuff I dont know why you are celebrating lololol

Lol this guy is celebrating something his clan had no part in. Please just simmer down mate no one fuckin cares about CD .

Ot.

@ ur clan is just another notch in my bed post

Gotta give slaughter credit they brought Doom,SV,TLP and SUP into 1 clan

sup and sv are buddy buddy tlp mass left slaughter and remjob cried in doom for opts. It's almost more impressive that slaughter had so much help from clans and they still failed relatively quickly.

sup and sv are buddy buddy tlp mass left slaughter and remjob cried in doom for opts. It's almost more impressive that slaughter had so much help from clans and they still failed relatively quickly.

I disagree about remy and there was a handful of TLP still in Slaughter. Also it seemed that regardless they put communities that usually don't get along together.

No clan has ever escaped the wrath of rage. But on a serious note it's a shame to lose another clan in the scene. To all slaughter members we welcome you with open arms. Come experience a brotherhood. Thanks for the rivalry and action slaughter

kys

Slaughter had a great prep team but that's not even close enough to take down a fun and active community.

lmao at all these people who thought Rage would lose this "rivalry"

you did lose it though

didn't expect much from a clan that had kids like "dannypool" "zeppke" and hansis leading it lmfao sucks that they killed rickys clan

Gotta give slaughter credit they brought Doom,SV,TLP and SUP into 1 clan

pretty sure almost every tlp member left once that cassidy bundle of twigsgot started to ddos them at tlp events